McDermott noncommittal of Glenn starting LT

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are hilarious. Peterman at QB and trade Glenn.

McBeanes are building their roster this year and this coming offseason. This season is all very interesting, but they are competing with what they have from week to week and building the roster wherever and whenever they can. Pretty sure Pegs agrees that no one is off limits. If Glenn can't stay on the field and someone will pay up for him, I say move him.

As excellent as the coaching staff has been at identifying players for their defense and getting results, they've been just the complete opposite when it comes to the offensive side.

You've got Glenn and Groy on the bench with Mills and Ducasse starting? I just don't get it. I just don't get it at all.

Like I said earlier this week when it came up, if we can unload Glenn and his contract and get a player of need in return we'd be stupid not to do it especially if we want to keep any faint playoff hope alive.

How does creating a hole at LT make this team better?

The question was when Glenn is healthy, is he the starting LT. McDermott said that would be evaluated.

I'm sure many would rather he said, "Dawkins sucks donkey balls. I can't wait for Glenn to get healthy so we can have an actual NFL player at LT!"

I'm sure many would rather he said, "Dawkins sucks donkey balls. I can't wait for Glenn to get healthy so we can have an actual NFL player at LT!"

right... he really never answers any questions straight up. It irritates Schopp to no end on the post-game show :lol:

As excellent as the coaching staff has been at identifying players for their defense and getting results, they've been just the complete opposite when it comes to the offensive side.

You've got Glenn and Groy on the bench with Mills and Ducasse starting? I just don't get it. I just don't get it at all.

my thoughts as well, it makes no sense

i assume they would replace him with Dawkins. Didn't have a good game today but showing a lot of potential. Also Seantrel returns for depth. Again I like Cordy, wasn't really for the trade earlier this week, not sure I am even now.... but it makes some sense given the long term

You are really good at talking yourself into things, eh?

Like I said earlier this week when it came up, if we can unload Glenn and his contract and get a player of need in return we'd be stupid not to do it especially if we want to keep any faint playoff hope alive.

Link to your like Ive been saying allll week??

They're not trading Glenn. I just read a post where you said Tyrod is better than Cam. :doh:

No I said I would rather have TT.

Glenn hasn't been great this year so no a huge drop off to Dawkins, so if we can get a player and a pick or just a good pick then do it. It would fit with what they have been doing.