Buy / Sell / Hold Week 5

boyst

https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/196775-buy-sell-hold-week-4/?do=findComment&comment=4569185

Where ya at?

https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/196516-buy-sell-hold-week-3/?do=findComment&comment=4548409

https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/196298-buy-stock-sell-stock-hold-stock-week-2/

How's your portfolio?

Last week

This week I am happy to have held Hughes, but ready to sell him and Special Teams while I think the market is high. So, if I had to choose...

Buy - Humber. I bought him week 2, I'm buying more. The only answer here is more Humber. Prices look solid, his value to the team is strengthened every week, there will be a market there for him to get a return in the future.

Sell - Wood. Looks over powered and average. I held out 3 weeks of hope for the guy but can't see his stock as a good investment. special teams was going to be my answer but I feel they need to be kept until Cinci.

Hold - Hughes, I am going to invest for the season in this guy. Consider him tucked in the back with my Adolphus Washington stock.

Buy - the process. No idea what it is, but I want it. Otherwise, I want to buy O'Leary. He has been getting playing time and that will mean something. Clay just doesn't seem to be a safe buy.

Sell - Hughes, I can get some money here. Want to sell special teams but they go up and down so I will have a chance to do this again soon.

Hold - Humber. No reason to be moving him

Buy the DB's

Hold Hughes

Sell the WR's

transaction not accepted. There are no shares available of WR for the Buffalo Bills, as they have been delisted under the terms USC - 14.2.3 - application of position label does not quantify acceptable quality of said position. As such, the Bills do not have a listed WR.

Anyone who ever bought them is SOL. We are doooooomed

Edited by Boyst62

Buy - I am buying Zay Jones. I think he will be breaking out this week and after this Sunday his price will go up dramatically.

Hold - I will hold the secondary. They have been getting a lot of deserved attention and will deliver on the expectation again this week.

Sell - Time to sell Mike Tolbert. I am anticipating (hoping) we might start seeing a bit more Taiwan Jones, or maybe even Banyard, as the season progresses.

I did pretty wel last week. Bought Shady and although he didn't have a complete resurgence and produce like week 1, he did play much better than week 2 and 3.

I sold Dareus, and I personally don't think he was terrible. But I didn't really have anyone else to sell so I went with it. Most would call for his head and said he was terrible so I'll call that a win in everyone else's eyes. But my opinion is that he's not nearly as bad as everyone makes him out to be.

I held Tyrod, he did what he needed to do to win the game. Made all the right throws and then some. Made some solid plays with his feet to keepndrives alive.

This week I'm a little different.

Buy- I'm buying right into Tyrod this week. He has been solid at the least and creating things with his feet that aren't there for most QBs. I'm buying into him completely this week. Although I still think he has a 200-250 yard game, I think he keeps things alive with his feet when needed. Makes some awesome throws to sustain drives. And throws 2-3 TDs.

Sell- again, I don't really think anyone falls into this category much. I really just want to buy or hold everyone this week. So if I think anyone could have a down game o guess it could be Humbers replacement Milano. I'll say this tho, he's a young kid full of piss and vinegar. He could very well have a great day and be a huge boost to our LBs in a surprise showing. So I'll say this, I'm selling him because Humber has been so good, but if this kid does what I think he could, he could be huge for us going forward.

Hold- Zay Jones. Eventually he will have to get it right. Eventually he will have to get his hands on and hold onto the ball. With almost no one else in the WR really available or able to do anything, I'm holding onto him that he does something this week. Most likely he has been attached to the hip within a Tyrod all week and I can only hope they got on the same page.

Notable mentions-

Buying Holmes at WR for the same reasons as I held Zay. Holding Shady. Holding Clay.

transaction not accepted. There are no shares available of WR for the Buffalo Bills, as they have been delisted under the terms USC - 14.2.3 - application of position label does not quantify acceptable quality of said position. As such, the Bills do not have a listed WR.

Anyone who ever bought them is SOL. We are doooooomed

So if we watch the game and the WR's are open and balls are over or under thrown it's because the WR's suck?

Trubisky is a rookie QB playing against the Viking in his first start with dare I say worse WR's, TE, O-line and RB.

What if he passes for 300+ yards and 2 TD's. Does that blow up the reasoning that Taylor can't get passing yards because he has bad WR's.

Bears fans are saying they have horrid WR's but they are getting open it's just that Glennon can't throw them catchable balls.

I'm out of money. I've made some terrible investments.

I'll start you 20, but it is amazing how off we've been with what this team actually is. We are a less talented team than we were last year but we still are a better team

Buy: Clay because he has shown his consistency and is now our #1 passing game target.

Hold: Matthews and Humber because both are injured for about a month, but I believe both will continue to be productive players who do their job upon return.

Sell: Wright because he was limited during the week, may very well have to be our CB2, and gives up a lot of size to LaFell.

I'll start you 20, but it is amazing how off we've been with what this team actually is. We are a less talented team than we were last year but we still are a better team

I have $20? That's 2 dances at XTC on a Tuesday night. I'll buy that. Sell the BYOB policy and hold free admission tickets.

I have $20? That's 2 dances at XTC on a Tuesday night. I'll buy that. Sell the BYOB policy and hold free admission tickets.

I need to text you what is going in tonight. But, I'll just say nah. But my fantasy may come true. Like all timr Edited by Boyst62

Buy: Zay Jones. I'm in agreement with others that he is going to finally have his breakout game this week, in a BIG way. NCAA's all-time reception leader gets his cherry popped Sunday, with 7 catches for 121 yds and a TD.

Sell: Boy, can I sell Tolbert again? I want his chubby behind to take a back seat to some Taiwan Jones or Banyard carries. The number of touches he gets per game is both mind-boggling and embarrassing. If I can't sell him again, give me Philly Brown. Guy couldn't do anything to crack the roster in TC, WITH the advantage of being favored by McDermott, and now they bring him back....ho hum.

Hold: Tre White. The kid has been better than advertised, has now won quarter DROY, and is only getting better. I'm gonna make a mint off him!

From Last week:

Gotcha...then my portfolio consists of:

I got shares in Poyer, Hyde and picked them up early so those are definitely up and value. Just bought shares in ZJ at rock bottom prices, so we will see if that was a wise move as the season progresses.

Sold puts on: Mills after week 1, so that did well for me as he went back to garbage. Taking a short position now on Dareus, so we will see how that plays out.

Ive held positions in Tyrod and Gaines, both looking positive moving forward, but not without their risks.

I like my portfolio so far, lets see how Atlanta impacts them :)

This week:

Looks like my shares in our secondary are really shining in my portfolio. I also did well selling Mills in week 2 after his false hope week 1 as expected. Holding onto Taylor and Gaines only helped increase their value after the Atlanta game. Sold Dareus too which seems like was the right move at the time still.

Buy: Tyrod - This is the week that I stop just holding my position in Tyrod and buy more. With Jordan out to go with Glenn likely still out, I think we will see just how much of the offense TT creates for this team. I feel like he's going to put up 240+ yards in the air and another 60+ on the ground with 3 total TDs helping the bills to a 30+ point day.

Sell: Dareus - When your $100M DT in his prime is competing for even a starting role, its hard not to sell his stock.

Hold: Zay Jones - Last few weeks I have done well selling ZJ, but I think this week I am going to stop selling his stock and hold his position. I think the staff is going to make it a point to get him involved early and boost his confidence because this team is going to really need him these next 3 or 4 games and I think the kid still has potential to get going here soon.