Deshawn Watson is better then Tyrod. Yes I said it

Man, you people are putting the cart before the horse again. Nothing new with fans.

Watson might very well be the next great one, but can we at least see a full season or two before we cast him as the next QB God.

As I recall, most Bills wanted 2018 to become the year the Bills get their franchise QB.

Let's let it play out fellas.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watson is off to the best start of any rookie QB ever.

pretty much back to back 300 yards games and we just keep passing on QBs. We're 3-1 because of are Def not because

of offense. So let's just keep passing on QB Mahomes, Watson

Russell Wilson, Carr the list goes on and on.

Still early but yes another guy we passed on to stick with Taylor and keep waiting on address the QB position.

Texans look like a completely different team though with Watson and if this holds up they are a serious contender if they have a offense to match the defense.

Has anyone ever really cried over spilled milk?

If I have a warm chocolate chip cookie in front of me and it splits I cry like a baby.

Watson did very well. So did our CB that we took round 1. And our QB was very efficient.

We won, they won. On to next week.

pretty much back to back 300 yards games and we just keep passing on QBs. We're 3-1 because of are Def not because

So

I agree, have to take some shots

Give me Oaklahoma QB Baker Mayfield and will be talking playoffs every year. He is taylor made for western NY. Blue Collar

player with a attitude.

What difference does it make if his collar is blue or white or covered in dandruff?

Maybe you should go be a Texans fanboy?

Thats good. Yet another example of how you dont have to draft top three to get a great rookie qb prospect. If the Bills success continues they have the luxury of bringing Tyrod back next year as the starter, using only one of their six picks in the first three rounds on a qb, and using the other five picks on other needs. Wr, offensive tackle, guard, defensive tackle, linebacker. Etc. Couldnt be in a healthier position. They can develop the young qb properly and continue to move this franchise forward.

Edited by Billsmovinup

this really needed a thread? after one of the best games I've watched from a bills team in quite a while and the OP wants to **** all over it by starting a thread about another teams QB?

!@#$ that

yeah, show your love OP for another teams QB. like I said, go root for him then. I could give two ***** about some other teams QB but that's because I only root for the bills and their players, that's just me though.

Why are you responding to a thread that you believe shouldn't have existed? Do you go to restaurants you hate so you can complain about them?

I'm getting tired of the petulant and childish responses to people one disagrees with. It's getting tiresome and degrading the board.