Bills vs. Falcons Postgame

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No i really am not. This Offense is Hmmmm meaning work in progress. This by no means was a great offensive performance

I think if the coaches didn't go into a shell the offense would have been just fine. When allowed to throw on first down our O was moving the ball. We ran all down the field on the one drive but no play action. Tyrod wasn't great but he was good. A couple missed passes and a couple dropsies.

Great win and might be time to rethink this team especially since they appear to be good enough to overcome mistakes, penalties, questionable coaching, etc.

Only concern at this point is the injuries are starting to mount, can't see the defense sustaining this if guys like Lawson, Humber and Gaines are out for a significant amount of time.

Edited by SaviorPeterman

Yeah, I hear what you're saying, but no team is perfect. This was one of the best road wins that I can remember in a long time

Seriously. Show me an NFL game where one team never makes a mistake. I just saw Trevor Siemian not even see a Broncos receiver waving his arms wide open in the end zone before throwing it away and settling for 3.

Great win and might be time to rethink this team especially since they appear to be good enough to overcome mistakes, penalties, questionable coaching, etc.

Only concern at this point is the injuries are starting to mount, can't see the defense sustaining this if guys like Lawson, Humber and Gaines are out for a significant amount of time.

Wow. Awfully big of you to reconsider that they might not suck.