Bills vs. Falcons Postgame

Bills all alone in 1st place in the AFC East at 3-1!

NFL.com: How the Bills upset the Falcons

The Bills knocked off the previously undefeated Falcons in Atlanta to go to 3-1. See all of the plays that led to their big win and watch all of the best highlights from Sunday's action here.

@JonScottTV

Jordan Matthews in a cast outside locker room. #Bills

DLE_pfOVoAEakP2.jpg

4:06 PM - 1 Oct 2017
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best part about this win is that the Bills still haven't played up to their potential as a team.

They can be a lot better than they played on all phases of the ball today - with the exception of kicking field goals.

Looking forward to finding a way to improve and start becoming dominant.

Yes!

Best part about this win is that the Bills still haven't played up to their potential as a team.

They can be a lot better than they played on all phases of the ball today - with the exception of kicking field goals.

Looking forward to finding a way to improve and start becoming dominant.

Yes!

I don't know- we are 3-1. I think that might be pretty close to our potential. I mean our potential was 4-0, right?

Falcons had scored at least 24 in last 11 home games (9 of which they scored 30+). Can't say enough about the defense to hold them to 17, and to seal the deal on those last two possessions.

Also encouraging to see the run offense back on track, and Tyrod made some clutch throws down the field. Only glaring weakness is wide receiver, but we knew that.

I don't know- we are 3-1. I think that might be pretty close to our potential. I mean our potential was 4-0, right?

You can play sloppy and still win - depends on the game - right?

Offense left a lot of plays on the field. If they make those plays - they look dominant.

Defense - although coming up big - fundamentally played poorly "at times" - If they clean more of those up - they look really dominant.

How awesome would it be if they got that good......

You can play sloppy and still win - depends on the game - right?

Offense left a lot of plays on the field. If they make those plays - they look dominant.

Defense - although coming up big - fundamentally played poorly "at times" - If they clean more of those up - they look really dominant.

How awesome would it be if they got that good......

Yeah, I hear what you're saying, but no team is perfect. This was one of the best road wins that I can remember in a long time

@JaySkurski

LeSean McCoy yelling as the media comes into the locker room "y'all picked us to lose, right? Come talk to the winners!" Shady fired up.

LOVE Shady