Fans burning their NFL apparel on social media...

eball

The political climate has managed to drain all the fun and excitement out of this sport. When are people (athletes included) going to realize that their views should not be injected into there work place. I keep my mouth shut everyday at work and do my job. I support causes in my free time so as not to subject my employer to losses based on my views.

It's beyond embarrassing. As each day goes by, I get more disgusted that they can't bite their tongues for 90 seconds and stand up in a sign of respect for this country, the military and the veterans. It certainly is their right, but it does not mean that we have to support it. As far as I'm concerned to hell with all of them. Hughes and Shady lead the group of buffoons.

A fan since 1973, checking out! I only hope others join me.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If a player was kneeling during the anthem but then lost his balance and toppled over, that would be funny.

Otherwise -- umm, no.

so I can't make fun of those kneeling for being fools?

Don't ya realize this is why this country is primarily against the protesters?

This crap is about the biggest hoax of our lifetime, which is the hoax of black victimization.

Look up Colin Flaherty or Tommy Sotomayor and you will see what is REALLY going on in this country.

I will leave this comment as is and you folks check it out yourselves.

I understand why people get upset over the kneeling and display during the anthem. But the insincere patriots are not so outraged when people who are expressing their views in certain venues are getting their faces punched in because their views differ from theirs. The same people who are less offended with neo-nazis and white surpremacis demonstrating and chanting anti-Semitic slogans are outraged with players who are peacefully demonstrating for their beliefs.

Make no mistake for the president and many of his followers this isn't about expressing one's views as it is about exploiting the racial divide in this country. This call to patriotism was done at the podium of a white Dixie crowd in Alabama where the underpinning of their politics is race.

in recent history, is since Trump's election because that is all that matters evidently - cite me where the neo Nazis and others have become the violent ones.

It is the antifa and BLM that have brought the violence and supressed the free speech.

The political climate has managed to drain all the fun and excitement out of this sport. When are people (athletes included) going to realize that their views should not be injected into there work place. I keep my mouth shut everyday at work and do my job. I support causes in my free time so as not to subject my employer to losses based on my views.

It's beyond embarrassing. As each day goes by, I get more disgusted that they can't bite their tongues for 90 seconds and stand up in a sign of respect for this country, the military and the veterans. It certainly is their right, but it does not mean that we have to support it. As far as I'm concerned to hell with all of them. Hughes and Shady lead the group of buffoons.

A fan since 1973, checking out! I only hope others join me.

and when you speak so eloquently like this you only embolden those who believe they are a victim (kneelers or standees) to their scause more. But yes, I agree Edited by Boyst62

in recent history, is since Trump's election because that is all that matters evidently - cite me where the neo Nazis and others have become the violent ones.

It is the antifa and BLM that have brought the violence and supressed the free speech.

and when you speak so eloquently like this you only embolden those who believe they are a victim (kneelers or standees) to their scause more. But yes, I agree

Are you seriously defending neo-Nazis?

Also, since you asked.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/richard-preston-arrested-shooting-gun-charlottesville-rally_us_59a20a39e4b06d67e3380e37

Edited by CountDorkula

I understand why people get upset over the kneeling and display during the anthem. But the insincere patriots are not so outraged when people who are expressing their views in certain venues are getting their faces punched in because their views differ from theirs. The same people who are less offended with neo-nazis and white surpremacis demonstrating and chanting anti-Semitic slogans are outraged with players who are peacefully demonstrating for their beliefs.

Make no mistake for the president and many of his followers this isn't about expressing one's views as it is about exploiting the racial divide in this country. This call to patriotism was done at the podium of a white Dixie crowd in Alabama where the underpinning of their politics is race.

You are dead wrong.

Exploiting the race thing is what the other guys are doing and have been doing for at least the last couple decades.

You are blind and jaded. Blind as a bat.

Pretty absurd. I'd like to put a camera on each one of these mouth-breathers, because I'm willing to bet 99.9% of them will forget their "outrage" pretty quickly and be watching their teams on Sunday.

So silly.

Are those the same mouth-breathers that were tearing down statues last month....or do left wing mouth breathers have a longer memory?

Are those the same mouth-breathers that were tearing down statues last month....or do left wing mouth breathers have a longer memory?

Ugh, I wish Left V Right would just go away.

Get rid of the political party system and most of the problems go away because people dont have a party line to back and actually have to rely on ideals

yes because I said I was defending them. Jesus Christ reading comprehension is hard for those who are unapologetically as racist as those who kneel.

I am simply refuting his claims that the neo Nazis are the violent extremists they're being made out to be. They're tiki torch carrying social outcasts who have spent too much time in their basements

There have been and will be countless stories of antifa and BLM assaulting, rioting, and destroying property.

That is the crowd looking to divide this nation. The neo Nazis are just a parasite among us that have no home, respect or purpose other than ignorance.

I can ignore ignorance but I cannot ignore the bull **** brought forth by the kneelers and the like

He is one. Well, a TSW version of one.

A Weo-Nazi.

I don't even remember Weos viewpoints. I never read them. But, I'm not a neo nazi. I'm a member of GLAAD and the Catholic Church while also being a stout Scientologist

Yes, it's time to pull your plug, too...

and why is that exactly?

Engage in dialogue or just ignore. Heed your own advice. This topic is as tired as can be and isn't going away. I wish it would - it's a non story.