Hughes doesn't get why Jim Kelly is on the field in 2017

YoloinOhio

Must be nice to be able to burn 500-750 bucks worth of team branding that he will likely end up buying again.

He could have sold it all and donated the money to a veterans' charity. That video would have gone viral and made a better statement. But setting things on fire is fun!

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A protest to raise awareness of an issue isn't an FU IMO. That just means people are assigning their own meaning to this and without actually listening.

You have to read between the lines. We are only getting the " clean " version. Who the hell isnt aware of the " issue" . We got it 24-7 on tv leading up to the election. It didn't work, thank goodness but man were those news media trying hard.

He could have sold it all and donated the money to a veterans' charity. That video would have gone viral and made a better statement. But setting things on fire is fun!

I've only ever burnt wood (and some ants as a kid) but either way I did feel good about it.

i

Once again I ask for a link on these complete fabrications by some here. "Pissed off millions of veterans" really? I'm one and unaware of a single vet that cares. So lets see the link! The military defends every Americans rights. To include NFL players and even idiots who are clueless. What morals do we have in this country right now in 2017?

I'll hang and listen to your faux outrage off air.

@ABC

Veterans take a knee after Pres. Trump's criticism of NFL players kneeling during national anthem http://abcn.ws/2jXxjqB

DKmmK7pWkAAldKv.jpg

Because football matters to people and they like to think they would like the players as people.

But does love of country 'trump' love of the NFL? Is sitting down, kneeling, or stretching while the anthem is played not offend? Maybe it doesn't some people, but then again maybe nothing offends them because they live a virtual fantasy life.

This whole narrative is being pushed by the Liberal Media. Hilary Clinton was on MSNBC tonight saying Trump is going after black players and telling them they can't protest. She made it a point that it's a racial problem. Trump never said anything about black players or race. He said players should respect the flag and anthem. That's what democrats and the lame stream fake news media does. They divide us and play us for fools. Keep drinking the liberal Kool Aide, You do not piss of Veterans like me and think your going to not get push back. Speaking of fake news. The day before the election some media outlets said Hillary Clinton had a 90 percent chance of winning. They whole lame stream media was in the tank for her. This whole fake liberal non story is being pushed by the media because they just hate President Trump. We all see right through this made up NFL protest narrative

This is what a real american thinks of these protests.

https://www.facebook.com/FreedomDilara/videos/1855870184742407/

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

Because football matters to people and they like to think they would like the players as people. Probably not reality but it's how they feel. Most aren't just cheering for laundry just yet. It's why the 2nd RB or a third WR gets a 100 page thread. Sports was always the one thing that pulled everyone together. Everyone stood before the game for the anthem. Everyone was cheering for the Bills regardless of your race, background or political views. It was the place where you gathered with a common goal and never cared to know enough about the people around you or on the field to know if you'd think they were A-holes in real life. It was best left unsaid. Now it's all out there and it's tough to pull for guys that you despise, no matter what jersey they have on.

People are still going to cheer for their teams and players to win. This honestly was the best platform for the president to send a message to divide the nation. I honestly believe that is his goal at this point. Make everyone question everything and everyone and stand firm on their political views. It's working too well in my opinion.

Agree with Hughes 100%

Jim and his comments are stupid and pointless. he has offered nothing to this organization since he has retired. and all these butthurt Bills fans are comical, stfu and support the team. no one cares about your !@#$ing political views

The real issue to me is the inability of so many to accept or respect any point of view that us contrary to their own.

Look at some of these comments on both sides, so filled with hate and rage.

Where does all this end? When the other side is the enemy we are all in big trouble and we ALL lose.

Edited by TheFunPolice

The real issue to me is the inability of so many to accept or respect any point of view that us contrary to their own.

Look at some of these comments on both sides, so filled with hate and rage.

Where does all this end? When the other side is the enemy we are all in big trouble and we ALL lose.

My vote is on the side with guns.