Week 4: Falcons' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's Sunday morning! I'm torn as to what I expect to see today. Is this the beginning of a new run of respectability for the Bills, or will they revert to the recent past and lay an egg on the Mercedes dome carpet? I've been wrong too many times to predict what will happen, but man it's going to be fun if they really give us a reason to shout. Go Bills!

Well, it's Sunday morning! I'm torn as to what I expect to see today. Is this the beginning of a new run of respectability for the Bills, or will they revert to the recent past and lay an egg on the Mercedes dome carpet? I've been wrong too many times to predict what will happen, but man it's going to be fun if they really give us a reason to shout. Go Bills!

Fun or painful. Either way, the last 17 years has prepared me well

What if they pull this off, I mean really, what if they do It? Just to have that atmosphere in this city for even a little while would be so great

If they do, and it's a big if, I think they seriously change expectations for this season. To be 3-1 and 2-0 in conference (still in decent shape if we lose) through a part of the schedule where most people had us 1-3, and then with a stretch where we could really rack up some wins, we could be serious contenders come November.

FWIW, even if we lose today, we are in decent position, but a win means that this team is legit.

Agreed. I am strangely confident. We will see what they are made of today. Go Bills

If they do, and it's a big if, I think they seriously change expectations for this season. To be 3-1 and 2-0 in conference (still in decent shape if we lose) through a part of the schedule where most people had us 1-3, and then with a stretch where we could really rack up some wins, we could be serious contenders come November.

FWIW, even if we lose today, we are in decent position, but a win means that this team is legit.

Even if we lose, to be .500 after arguably the toughest stretch of our season? I will take it

A combination of pass rush and good coverage could be the key to winning this game. Detroit did a pretty good job(3 interceptions) but I think our D can turn the pressure dial up more than Detroit. Lorax says stop them on 1st, 2nd down then pin back your ears.

Ahhhhh!.....It's amazing what some food does for you. Some maple sausage, eggs, toast.

After hanging 26pts on Denver, no way we score less than 30 against Atlanta....go Bills!!

Edited by Rockinon