Bills vs. Broncos Postgame

26CornerBlitz

Bills Today: New Cornerbacks Get First INTs against Broncos

bills-today-9-25-story.jpg

A pair of Buffalo's new cornerbacks came away with their first picks, Tyrod Taylor and Charles Clay's connection continues and more.

JORDAN MATTHEWS: "MAKE PLAYS" (5:06)

Wide Receiver Jordan Matthews addressed the media inside the locker room after the 26-16 win vs the Denver Broncos topics include; Quarterback Tyrod Taylor's productive play, spreading the offense out, and his thoughts on some of the recent social discussions being had across the NFL.

ALEXANDER: "TODAY WE DEFINITELY CAME TOGETHER" (5:50)

Bills LB Lorenzo Alexander spoke to the media following the team's win against the Broncos. Alexander discussed what it meant to have strong support and unity within the Bills organization and how the defense was able to cause problems for the Broncos' offense.

WATCH: ALL THREE PHASES CONTRIBUTE TO VICTORY (2:18)

John Murphy highlights how the Bills' offense, defense and special teams all contributed key plays in order to beat the Broncos in week 3.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I want to know is where this Ramon Humber guy came from. The dude never seems to miss a tackle

I think Humber is a keeper as a quality reserve player. I do believe they will look to upgrade this position with someone who has more speed but you are right the dude seems to be in position and rarely misses a tackle.

@StillTalkinTV

My weekly assessment of Bills announcers has a surprise

http://buffalonews.com/2017/09/25/cbs-dedes-archuleta-solid-bills-defense/

The solid performances by CBS play-by-play man Spero Dedes and analyst Adam Archuleta may have been as surprising to armchair fans at home as the Buffalo Bills' performance in a 26-16 victory Sunday over the Denver Broncos was to fans at New Era Field.

I'm fired up man. This team plays with guts, heart, and organization.

There are some wrinkles that need ironed out, but I have FULL FAITH in this staff and where the Bills are going. I haven't felt like this since Bledsoe's first season.

Let's do this!

Embrace the tank?

What I want to know is where this Ramon Humber guy came from. The dude never seems to miss a tackle

Flies around the field, always around the ball. Actually looks like a better version of zack Brown

@YardsPerPass

So you are telling me that these screens can work?

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/912360520061214720

Given my penchant for finding all clouds in every silver lining, I'd like to point out that TT made a crap throw on that play. May seem like a small thing, but getting the ball there that half tick faster and in the right location makes all the difference.