Bills vs. Broncos Postgame

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SalSports

The drive that ended in a TD to Charles Clay was only 4 plays, but from decision making to throws that was Taylor's best drive as Bills QB

I was thinking at the time that was the best drive by a Bills QB I've seen in years. The recognition of Clay coming open on the TD and accurate throw was an encouraging sign.

I'm intentionally leaving player postgame comments about protests out of this thread to avoid the controversy that will blow up the thread away from actual discussion of the game.

@PrescottRossi

LeSean McCoy picked up a 1st down on this play. The dude is incredible.

DKhTfo8VYAAJBdu.jpg

@salmaiorana

Here's my #Bills report card following the 26-16 victory over the Broncos. Add in your grades. http://on.rocne.ws/2xsBHkx
via @DandC

Joseph cites lack of execution in tough loss (3:39)

Head Coach Vance Joseph addresses the media after falling to the Buffalo Bills 26-16.

Siemian: 'they played better than us' (3:44)

Quarterback Trevor Siemian addresses the media after a 26-16 loss in Buffalo.

Miller: ' I've got to be better than that' (5:22)

Linebacker Von Miller addresses the media after a 26-16 loss in Buffalo.

What a game by Hauschka. 3 long ones and the game clincher. Plus he can kickoff. It's been a long time since we had a top kicker. Why did Seattle let this guy go? Did he struggle w bad weather?

McManus is stud too. Every one of his kicks is dead center between the posts.

@mikerodak

Bills QB Tyrod Taylor was laughing after Sunday's win over Denver about a fourth-quarter unsportsmanlike conduct penalty against Von Miller. Taylor said he is "good friends" with fellow 2011 draftee Miller, and joked that he got "played" by an "old school move" by Miller. Taylor added that he did not view Miller's action -- sticking his hand to help Taylor up then pulling it away -- as a slight, but was happy the penalty helped the Bills keep the ball and burn the clock for the victory.

After a win like this, I guess we can say "screw 2018 draft" right?

What a game by Hauschka. 3 long ones and the game clincher. Plus he can kickoff. It's been a long time since we had a top kicker. Why did Seattle let this guy go? Did he struggle w bad weather?

McManus is stud too. Every one of his kicks is dead center between the posts.

Hawks have cap issues. They paid their defense too much and are trying to find cap space. That's why their O line sucks and they are struggling.

It sounds nuts, but the unique thing about this game was how 'normal' the bills played. They looked like an actual NFL team. They did NFL team things like stop drives without needing a fluke, and getting the field goal right before the half. This post would be laughable if so many of us didn't notice the same. McDermott off to a good start, let's hope the team continues to grow.

@PFF

Key grades and notes from the Bills win over the Broncos

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-refocused-buffalo-bills-26-denver-broncos-16/

Top 5 Grades:

CB E.J. Gaines, 85.9 overall grade

LB Ramon Humber, 83.2 overall grade

QB Tyrod Taylor, 82.8 overall grade

CB Leonard Johnson, 81.6 overall grade

LB Preston Brown, 81.0 overall grade