Bills vs. Broncos Postgame

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like how our pass rush focused on pushing Siemian horizontally out of the pocket with purpose built lanes instead of letting him step up. He really struggled to throw when moving like that it seems.

Edited by Dorkington

Defining Moments: Bills 26, Broncos 16

denverbroncos.com

These were the Broncos' best plays as they fell short in Buffalo.

Why it happened: Bills 26, Broncos 16

denverbroncos.com

170824_whyithappened_bills_660x420.jpg

The Broncos were unable to overcome turnovers and penalties Sunday and fell to the Bills 26-16.

@WGR550

McCoy - Taylor played well today, he carried us today

McCoy - I don't look at it like underdogs, it's the NFL. In this league, it's hard to look at underdogs.

The defense just shows how ****ty a job the Ryan brothers did the past two years.

Yup. Any other defense but theirs, and they were a playoff team

Said in the pre game thread that this was like the Arizona game last year. It totally feels like that game last year- great win.

I called that win last year too.

Great win today. I'm very surprised but happily. Defense has been fantastic, offense did what it had to. Hopefully as the season goes on the O gets better. Tyrod, while not the long term answer, did a good job making some plays when they were needed. Nice work Bills!

I'm quite surprised we won. The Watkins/Darby trade really confounded me.

The defense has had a nice turnaround amd will need to carry this team. Secondary is totally revamped. It was nice to see the rookie shake off the first half and had a tremendous second half.

Haushka is solid.

I'd like to see more of last year's running game mixed in. It works, why change it? TT is what he is. He had a decent game today.

After saying all of that, I have no idea where this team finishes.

@TomPelissero

Von Miller falling on sword for penalty: "I killed the game today. ... I've just got to be better than that, and I will be better than that"

@BuffaloBillsPR

#ShoutOuts QB Tyrod Taylor finished the game with a career high in completion percentage (min. 5 attempts).

DKhA_WkVYAEI89N.jpg

@WGR550

Taylor - Knew it was a man defense, used crossing routes, keepers, tried to slow down Von Miller

Guys, I thought Tyrod had a mssive game but only 200 yards passing? the faq?

Uh maybe because we got up one score and once again all we did was run the football. He was 20 of 26 today for 213 yards. What more do you freaking expect?

Edited by Scott7975

Right. Last year's O and this years D = playoffs.

This year's O has a long way to go.

Getting Glenn healthy would be a big help.

Too many guys paying attention to things like protests. Focus on winning ball games. That is their job.

Every team protested. Half of them won half of them lost. It didn't impact the results.

Edited by klos63

Too many guys paying attention to things like protests. Focus on winning ball games. That is their job.

cry me a river.

snowflake.

I'm fired up man. This team plays with guts, heart, and organization.

There are some wrinkles that need ironed out, but I have FULL FAITH in this staff and where the Bills are going. I haven't felt like this since Bledsoe's first season.

Let's do this!

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or for real?