Around the NFL Week 3

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So do I...but I also think you keep the trick plays for when you really need them.....Opponents will now be ready for that one....

I wouldnt be worried about it. If anything, youve now put it on tape and it makes opponents gameplan for it. Im sure they also have fake punts they can use as well.

Yeah...If you are Jax, don't you save up that play for another game ?.....just rubbing it in right now....

Or you put it on tape with no risk and force teams to watch for it down the line in close games where you don't want the risk but an extra step might make a play for you

Or you have a variation off it you use later and they think they see you repeating it but you have the tweak ready

Edited by NoSaint

I missed the game. What the heck happened. I thought the Ravens were a really good team this year and I see the score I thought they'd be winning

Ravens are good not great. Jags are decent not bad.

Two teams like that have their "expected outcome" but can have huge variety in any given week. Especially in a setting like London.

Crazy first half ending to Steelers@Bears

Steelers line up for FG

Blocked

Returned by Bears down inside the 15 when he starts to slow up in preparation of the celebration

Steelers catch up and punch the ball out at the one

Steelers punter knocks ball out of end zone

Refs rule half over

Steelers to locker room

Refs review

Play dead at 1

Half distance for illegal batting

Steelers scramble back on the field

Bears line up at half yard line for untimed down

False start

Field Goal