Around the NFL Week 3

26CornerBlitz

Watching Jags againts Ravens reminds me just how little NFL experts know. They know absolutely no more than the average fan. Which NFL expert picked Jax in this game? All i kept hearing was how the Ravens defense was going to destroy the Jax offense.

That's just any given Sunday stuff. When your team is talented, they can surprise people.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching Jags againts Ravens reminds me just how little NFL experts know. They know absolutely no more than the average fan. Which NFL expert picked Jax in this game? All i kept hearing was how the Ravens defense was going to destroy the Jax offense.

You can make a living picking against the experts. Pretty happy with my Jags +3.5 right now. I wonder if the Ravens plan on drafting a QB high next year? Flacco hasn't been good since his one Super Bowl year. Hasn't even been average really.

You can make a living picking against the experts. Pretty happy with my Jags +3.5 right now. I wonder if the Ravens plan on drafting a QB high next year? Flacco hasn't been good since his one Super Bowl year. Hasn't even been average really.

...STILL a head scratcher that Flacco and Cutler got 52 and 54 million dollar guaranteed extensions at the same time......BIG numbers for mediocrity................

That's just any given Sunday stuff. When your team is talented, they can surprise people.

And as we speak, the NFLN is now kissing the Jaguars' butts.

Notto get political but today's big around the league story is the anthem... looked like a lot of knees, and players arm in arm. I assume we see A LOT of that today.

...as their ratings sink and teams like the Niners and Chargers play before "sellout (COUGH)" crowds.........24/7 politics are nauseating enough....Sundays are explicitly reserved for:

A. NFL football-remote in one hand and Bourbon in the other.

B. Church

C. Both A and B. NO exceptions.

...should be clear enough........

...as their ratings sink and teams like the Niners and Chargers play before "sellout (COUGH)" crowds.........24/7 politics are nauseating enough....Sundays are explicitly reserved for:

B. Church

I'm exclusively an A man.

B. Church

Meh. As I said, avoiding politics in the commentary here, mostly noting what the displays will be and how widespread.