Around the NFL Week 3

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was a Lions fan, youd have to restrain me at this point.

That was a disgraceful reversal. Absolutely no irrefutable evidence to overturn the call on the field. And Caldwell had no reaction whatsoever. Edited by mannc

This was a weird week.....

1. bears block a FG and leon lett it to the 1 and are fortunate to get the ball back and get a FG out of it. In OT RB thought to have run 73 yared for a TD bt found to step out, later they get OT TD for win.

2. Patriots come back to get a TD for the win.

3. Detroit is down to 1 with a 1st and goal, missed 2 tries, then on 3rd down they try to get a TD and think so but rules down befofe breaking the plane with 8 seconds left. By rule a 10 seconf=d run off ends the game.

4. Giants seem to wake up in the 4th quarter to go ahead 21-14 with 21 unanswered. Eagles tie it and then make a long FG to win it on the last play of the game.

5. Browns wer down by 21 late in the 3rd 28-7 come back but fall short 31-28 and they got the ball back to tie at the end of the game.

BTW----Buffalo is in first place.....

That 2nd int was horrible. He had a guy open for a deep TD. And he throws a bad int instead.

Yep.

Your boy Watson looked good today.

He did. The seam throw for the 1st TD is exactly the throw that I loved on his Clemson tape. He threw it better than any college QB I have evaluated.

I really believe the kid will be good.