Around the NFL Week 3

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any doubt who's going to win the AFC West this year?

Its amazing how flat Oakland is this game.

Im willing to accept money:

Last week i started Shady and Clay in fantasy. They did less than nothing.

This week I started Carr and Beast Mode. Having career worst games.

So am i starting Julio and Matt Ryan next week?!

Ill set up a paypal so you can fund me.

I said it last week - just about every team who ends up making the playoffs will have a game as bad as the Bills did against Carolina. Lo and behold Oakland hasn't scored at all through one half. And the Redskins defense doesn't scare anyone.

Oh, definitely. The trick is minimizing them and hopefully not wasting the good weeks while maybe stealing a win or two on the bad weeks.

I said it last week - just about every team who ends up making the playoffs will have a game as bad as the Bills did against Carolina. Lo and behold Oakland hasn't scored at all through one half. And the Redskins defense doesn't scare anyone.

D Carr had 35 yards passing in first half. When will he be benched for EJ?

No doubt. It's always been that way though for the most part. Anybody else remember those MNF horror show games that Jimbo and crew put up in KC and Pittsburgh?