After/during game will Peterman come in and replace Taylor?

Paulus

What game?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. During what game will Peterman Replace Taylor?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom line - entertain me.

Watching TT fail as a passing QB is getting old and boring.

At least with Peterman we could be entertained some.

If you want to draft a QB in 18 then see how good of a backup Nate is sooner than later.

I'm just telling you where they are at.

How so?.........he's our starter and this team will sink or swim with him at the helm.

Sounds like a good old fashioned "wagon hitching" to me.

They believe that he gives them the best chance to win (by a lot). They are going to be hitching their wagon to a guy in 18.

...of course......but his "Taylor is a little better than they thought" yip just overflowed my Depends.......assume a little better means they changed his rating from 1.0 to 1.10........

"Little" that was just a term. I don't know if it is a little or way.

Our Oline is ripped up right now. A rook at LT, Miller very inconsistent and Mills just doesn't seem to have the skills to hold up on the right side.

You guys think it makes sense to throw a rookie in this offense right now? He'll get slaughtered.

Any new qb really needs a year on the bench, Peterboy could probably get in around week 10 if we get things ironed out, get Cordy back and start showing we can protect our qb. Until then we need Tmobile in there.

dont agree with the rookie QB needs a year on the bench theory. if you have an oline that can reasonably protect him, best way to learn the game and get better is by playing. film study is nice, but you have to play to improve.

that being said, appears our oline is terrible at pass pro. sit peterman till that changes. wanna give him a start, game after the bye week looks good. time to plan ahead,

Not this year. The fact that Taylor flounders won't make the Bills fifth round QB a bonafide year 1 starter.

No one ever saw some guy named Brady as worth much either when he stood in for an injured star QB (at the time) named Bledsoe.

Ditto a goalie in the NHL some here may be familiar with named Dominik Hasek.

He is arguably the greatest goalie of all time. He rode the bench behind Ed Belfour in Chicago for a while, lingering in obscurity as an awkward, goofy goalie wearing an old fashioned helmet and cage when sleek masks were the rage...

Until he was put in the game.

The rest is history.

dont agree with the rookie QB needs a year on the bench theory. if you have an oline that can reasonably protect him, best way to learn the game and get better is by playing. film study is nice, but you have to play to improve.

that being said, appears our oline is terrible at pass pro. sit peterman till that changes. wanna give him a start, game after the bye week looks good. time to plan ahead,

I think the Bills Offense needs to find some identity. The O line was awful last week. I expect that to change this week.

Otherwise the season is going to be painful.

Once the Line gets sorted i will have much higher expectations of Tyrod and the passing game.

I hope the WRs get their acts tightened up as well.

I would not put Nathan in just yet. Let the Team get some stable footing and consistent play, then judge Tyrod.

You guys who dislike Taylor ? Well if the line can't get tightened up ? He will be injured soon enough

as would Peterman

Basically, no backup receivers, no backup halfback today so Peterman is the answer to everything, right?

Thats not what people are saying. Peterman is unknown so people want to see what he can do since it is abundantly clear that Tyrod is not the answer. He could end up sucking just the same.

Thr great likelihood (by far) is that if Peterman is thrown into a starters role at any point this season, it will be a horrible way to train him to be our QB of the future and might well destroy him as a player.

Think about it, what examples can you nam of rookies drafted in the 5th round who ere ready to start in their first year.

Evn Tom Brady sat on the bench, looked and learned as a rookie until injury forced Bdellicheat to start hm as a sophomore. Even then Brady speaks highly of the import of him having Bledsoe sitting on the bench to work with him while h learned the game (not to mention when Brady went down in the playoffs and non other than that idiot Bledsoe came in led the team back from the Brady led deficit and threw the winning TD allowing Brady to win his first SB.

The Bills have a bad history of rushing QBs from Todd Collins to Losman to start as youngsters and demand they win before they are ready.

What makes you think Peterman is more talented than Luck or other starting rookies who started and struggled or folks like Rothensburger or Flacco who the pro scouts judged to be worthy of a 1st round pick rather than Peterman who the pros had as a consensus later pick!

Starting Peterman likely makes him a failure

His PS play did show some promise but he did play mostly against camp fodder so evaluating him based upon PS alone would be akin to fools gold. He needs to develop and get himself ready. With that, I do worry he just doesn't have adequate arm strength as well.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

You didn't think EJ looked good in PS going 7/8 for 170 & 2 TDs, finishing with a perfect passer rating of 158.3?

I thought EJ looked good in PS in his first game when he led the Bills on a 2 minute drill for a TD with the radio headset not working.

I also thought he looked good in a win vs Jets with TJ Graham and Goodwin as starting WRs. He threw 2TDs in that game.

Some people like Nasty Nate and that's cool, but no need to make stuff up.