The Week 4 Rosen/Darnold/Mayfield/Rudolph Worship Thread

Buffalo Bills Detective

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah they sucked when I was there. Looks like they still do lol. Just want to watch Jackson throw the ball. he isn't looking pretty so far. the motion isn't bad but accuracy is an issue. I hope he improves over the next 2 years to become a better prospect.

He is a TE for sure he would be wise to make the switch. He has the perfect TE body. I doubt he makes it at QB unless someone gives him a shot purely on potential. He could be like Logan Thomas and make a team as a developmental TE.

He is a TE for sure he would be wise to make the switch. He has the perfect TE body. I doubt he makes it at QB unless someone gives him a shot purely on potential. He could be like Logan Thomas and make a team as a developmental TE.

Yeah a pass catching TE. He's too skinny to be a blocker. I wonder how good his hands are.

I still like Rudolph alot, he had an average game, not great, but he made some really nice throws. Too bad the gimic play and the defense screwed Rudolph out of a chance to win.

Had a decent game. There was some very bad decisions from him as well as some very good throws. Ala Rosen Last week. And Darnold week 1.

Had a decent game. There was some very bad decisions from him as well as some very good throws. Ala Rosen Last week. And Darnold week 1.

Yeah it was ok, but TCU plays decent defense, first real test this year for Rudolph. Still an accomplishment to have over 300 yards passing. I don't really like his clapping pre-snap, maybe NFL coaches can work on that. Although he made some bad decisions, he was still able to keep his team in the game, which is saying something because his defense is terrible.

Yeah it was ok, but TCU plays decent defense, first real test this year for Rudolph. Still an accomplishment to have over 300 yards passing. I don't really like his clapping pre-snap, maybe NFL coaches can work on that. Although he made some bad decisions, he was still able to keep his team in the game, which is saying something because his defense is terrible.

And like i said the other two had very similar games. Mayfield even had one. AVG games are gonna happen. Showed well even in the loss

Yeah, I was fairly happy with Rudolph's game, average or not. Honestly, so many QBs this year should be on Bills radar, going to be an awesome 2018 draft, can't wait.

I do think Rudolph and his quick release fit the Bills offense better than Rosen deep Ball does. At least how Dennison is calling this offense

You know who else has a fairly quick release. Luke Falk. The more I watch Falk, the more he reminds me of Aaron Rodgers. Alot of good talent out there.

I have only watched Falk once so fsr this year. I can only catch so many games live lol. I will watch more of him later in the season and at end of season.

I have only watched Falk once so fsr this year. I can only catch so many games live lol. I will watch more of him later in the season and at end of season.

He doesn't have the strongest arm, but he is very accurate, and he scans the field like a pro. Even though the offensive system he is in isn't good for preparing QBs for the NFL, he makes great passes you would expect from a pro ready QB. Washington St plays USC next Friday on ESPN, better have it marked on your calendar, it's going to be a good one!

You know who else has a fairly quick release. Luke Falk. The more I watch Falk, the more he reminds me of Aaron Rodgers. Alot of good talent out there.

Of all the QBs Falk is the one I see ending up on the Bills...not because he is my favorite, but just because I think he will be the best one available when we pick...I predict he will go between 10-15...I have also read a few articles which suggest he would be perfect for a WCO at the pro level.

Edited by JaCrispy

Of all the QBs Falk is the one I see ending up on the Bills...not because he is my favorite, but just because I think he will be the best one available when we pick...I predict he will go between 10-15...I have also read a few articles which suggest he would be perfect for a WCO at the pro level.

....saw a mock where he falls to #19 and picked by Bflo....followed up last week's 6 TD performance with 5 TD's yesterday....interesting.................

....saw a mock where he falls to #19 and picked by Bflo....followed up last week's 6 TD performance with 5 TD's yesterday....interesting.................

Falls? Not sure he falls. I think that would be his highest right now. May still climb but dont see him graded as a first that often

...."fear" of the Air Raid will forever daunt him.....nothing really more than the spread and Mariota seems to be adapting quite nicely........

True he is going to get knocked a bit for the Air Raid. I do see him going in the First when it all plays out though actually. But right now i see more places have a 2-3rd round grade on him.

And i only watched one game of his so far so i dont have a good feel of him

Edited by MAJBobby

True he is going to get knocked a bit for the Air Raid. I do see him going in the First when it all plays out though actually. But right now i see more places have a 2-3rd round grade on him.

And i only watched one game of his so far so i dont have a good feel of him

I've never been a big QB footwork guy - probably because I don't know enough about it to get too worked up either way. But to my untrained eye, Falk has amazing feet. He always looked balanced and light and he makes small shifts in the pocket really easily. Love his poise and accuracy too. I think he would be a great fit here.

I hope people hold the Air Raid against him, because if they don't, I think he could end up going too high for us (you know, given that the Bills and the Chiefs will have playoff byes in the AFC).

I've never been a big QB footwork guy - probably because I don't know enough about it to get too worked up either way. But to my untrained eye, Falk has amazing feet. He always looked balanced and light and he makes small shifts in the pocket really easily. Love his poise and accuracy too. I think he would be a great fit here.

I hope people hold the Air Raid against him, because if they don't, I think he could end up going too high for us (you know, given that the Bills and the Chiefs will have playoff byes in the AFC).

This guy has the right idea.

I'm still in awe from Rosen, he has garbage WRs and he puts up crazy number regardless of the talent around him. I have Rosen graded higher than Darnold.

wtf happened in that game? didn't watch it but looking at the stats he had 60 attempts? but QBR is only 65. Their rushing was 8.3 YPA!!!! but rushed only 12 times??? that just sounds like the most F*cked up game.

Didn't Case Keenum play in the Air Raid system??

Darnold in Buffalo and Rosen in New York with the Jets could be like Kelly vs. Marino all over again hopefully.

I'd be doing cartwheels down the street if we got either one of those guys. We haven't had a QB for so long that I don't even remember what a real NFL offense looks like. We have been "ground n pound" for the past 15 years (Since Bledsoe) and enough is enough. We need a QB!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.