TNF: Rams vs. 49ers at 8:25 PM ET on NFLN

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT effort by Sammy to score. The hardest I've seen him run after a catch since Clemson, honestly.

It really was. That's not the kind of player he's been. But one good fight for a TD against the 49ers isn't going to change my opinion. Everyone on the Rams offense looks like a star tonight. The 49ers have some of the worst talent in the league. I'm very impressed with Goff, he is miles ahead of where he was last year.

Edited by HappyDays

I still remember where I was when Sammy took the dirty jump knee to the ribs in preseason as a rookie. Things may have gone much differently if not for that one moment. I've always given him props just for TRYING with broken ribs. Then the foot...Then the trade.... Now this.

It's frustrating when you watch other QBs throw the ball to their WRs and trust them to make a play on the ball. I know people love to praise Tyrod about not throwing INTs but it's because he doesn't really throw the ball into tight windows or throw a jump ball and let his guy go up and make a play. TT needs to see guys open before he pulls the trigger but those throwing windows are very small in the NFL. At some point you have to actually throw the ball downfield to have any chance of having a successful passing attack. He's a low risk low reward guy. It's great he won't throw many picks but he's also not going to throw many TDs either.

Edited by Bangarang

It really was. That's not the kind of player he's been. But one good fight for a TD against the 49ers isn't going to change my opinion. Everyone on the Rams offense looks like a star tonight. The 49ers have some of the worst talent in the league. I'm very impressed with Goff, he is miles ahead of where he was last year.

I appreciate you sticking to your guns. It's much better than the flip-flopping. At the same time it looks less true every snap.

It is hard to believe the Rams were actually shutout by the 49ers only 1 year ago. It goes to show what replacing Jeff Fisher for an offensive coach can do (I know the Rams acquired some new weapons, but Goff looks so much better). Similar to how the Bills defense looks much improved from Rex's unit after hiring a real defensive coach.

I still remember where I was when Sammy took the dirty jump knee to the ribs in preseason as a rookie. Things may have gone much differently if not for that one moment. I've always given him props just for TRYING with broken ribs. Then the foot...Then the trade.... Now this.

Yeah, I can't get really worked up over it anymore. I'm happy for the dude.

Trust the process these guys know what they are doing. For the first time we have direction...

I know how you hated the Sammy trade, so this sounds a little bipolar. Or is that sarcasm?

I'm good with the big picture, but not 100% on everything.

It is hard to believe the Rams were actually shutout by the 49ers only 1 year ago. It goes to show what replacing Jeff Fisher for an offensive coach can do (I know the Rams acquired some new weapons, but Goff looks so much better). Similar to how the Bills defense looks much improved from Rex's unit after hiring a real defensive coach.

It's a total different Rams O. Don't forget the changes at oline either.

If people here are true fans of Sammy they should be happy for the trade. They get to watch him catch balls on downs other than 3rd.

1st and 2nd down are exclusively designated for the run on the Bills.

We know this, and son do 30 defenses. Jets D didn't know.