TNF: Rams vs. 49ers at 8:25 PM ET on NFLN

26CornerBlitz

It's because Whaley is an idiot and the worst GM ever!! I read that here.

The talent wasn't the problem. Rex Ryan was the problem. It was painfully obvious to anyone paying attention.

What's worse is that ESPN pays that jackass. I can't stand Rex. He deserves a job bagging groceries. Damn nepotism let two blowhard idiot kids into the NFL.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care how horrible the 49ers are, all 3 of these guys should be on our roster right now. I don't care if they thought Tyrod was or was not the future, but these are dynamic players that should never have been let go so easily. And the same goes for Touchdown Mike. The Rams are going to be very good in the near future.

That 77% is not truly indicative of how much time he really missed, b/c he played in games where his foot was clearly an issue and it completely diminished him as a player.

Oh ... you mean he played through pain?

THE HORROR

Get that man a yellow jacket NOW.

Then you must not remember Watkins. He was the most complete receiver to come out since Julio. His game has no holes. That's why he was the top player in a 2 year span on MANY teams draft boards. He runs precise routes, great hands, tracks the ball, elite speed, annhilates single coverage and has great field awareness. He doesn't dive for the marker because he runs his routes at the right depth. If he has ANY holes they are personality related apparently.

Correct.

Woods played in 89% of possible games as a Bill.

Watkins played in 77% of possible games as a BIll.

And in the last two seasons that you picked out ... Woods played in 84% of them. Watkins played 65% of them.

So what's the point you're trying to make?

Sammy suffered one major injury and made a much greater impact on the team even in less games. Woods played in more games, but suffered through two injury spells and made a far lesser impact when he did play. If think Woods is better, don't know what to tell you.

Then you must not remember Watkins. He was the most complete receiver to come out since Julio. His game has no holes. That's why he was the top player in a 2 year span on MANY teams draft boards. He runs precise routes, great hands, tracks the ball, elite speed, annhilates single coverage and has great field awareness. He doesn't dive for the marker because he runs his routes at the right depth. If he has ANY holes they are personality related apparently.

Apparently sad but true.

Mostly on the Bills but some of the macro points:

- running game would struggle

- blocking scheme sucks

- receivers are bad

- defense will take big steps

- pass rush is back

- can't play without playmakers

Only surprise for me was the defense playing well. It's been against a wounded Newton and the Jets so I'm not declaring anything yet. I expect good QB's to undress this defense.