Yards Per Pass Twitter - Early All 22 footage

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been waiting to see a full field view of the QB and Zay on that last play. I wasn't sure if TT had begun making his throw and then Zay ran the route to the sideline or if TT made the throw after he saw Zay making his run to the sideline.

For me it's now conclusive, TT should have made that throw to his outside shoulder just as Sal had said.

It's very possible that Zay could have turned more upfield on that route, but none the less TT made a poor throw and definitely deserves blame.

When I saw it in real time, I thought it was TT's fault. I then saw a small .gif on the board and started thinking I was wrong and that it was all on Zay. I wanted to wait to see the all 22 before committing judgement. After seeing this...completely on TT. From when he releases the ball, it's totally on TT...regardless of the route. If anything, it would have been, "if Zay cut upfield it would have been a TD instead of a 1st down. I had to put the ball where he could catch it..." type of thing. TT did no such thing and had the time and opportunity to do so. Did he just throw to a spot because he couldn't see the WR???? Sorry TT, you need to go.

When I saw it in real time, I thought it was TT's fault. I then saw a small .gif on the board and started thinking I was wrong and that it was all on Zay. I wanted to wait to see the all 22 before committing judgement. After seeing this...completely on TT. From when he releases the ball, it's totally on TT...regardless of the route. If anything, it would have been, "if Zay cut upfield it would have been a TD instead of a 1st down. I had to put the ball where he could catch it..." type of thing. TT did no such thing and had the time and opportunity to do so. Did he just throw to a spot because he couldn't see the WR???? Sorry TT, you need to go.

That's right. Forget what the coaches and players have said and instead draw your own conclusion.

A caveat from YPP:

@YardsPerPass

There is stuff to find to support any point of view from this game, a lot of bad play from a lot of different players Just bad all around

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

He gets the ball at the 2 second mark. Pause it at the 3 second mark and he has a player right in his face. Pause it again and still at the 3 second mark, and a player is on his Right and in his face. Pause it at the 4 second mark and he's sacked.

You guys are freaking ridiculous. Not even 2 seconds. He had 1.5 seconds to throw and you want progression??? Stop the nonsense.

Edited by bobobonators

Are you Serious?

I'm guessing you wish he threw to Matthews. Where he would have been tackled as soon as he caught it.

They ended up getting just as many yards, if not a couple more with the pass to McCoy.

If that was third down, which I believe it was, it was an awful play call and Taylor absolutely made the right play to try and get a first down.