Yards Per Pass Twitter - Early All 22 footage

He 100 percent has flaws in his passing game and doesn't see the field well, I am not denying that. But he also makes plays that no other QBS can make. And also has no weapons to work with

Let me ask you what weapons you need. On the one play i showed (more like it) the Weapons on the field are OPEN. Honestly what good would Julio Jones be if when running a slant or anything really inside the Numbers he gets ignored no matter how open he is.

Zay was open a ton this week

Edited by MAJBobby

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For a 7 yard pass?... Lol. That is considered a weapon, when we have a receiver open in zone coverage for a 5-10 yard pass?.. Lol pretty sad

When the route is a 7 yard pass and open.

Want to see a 25 yard Dig ignored hold one i will get it

Nice wide open Dig by Zay

https://twitter.com/cover_1_/status/909918697401221121

Edited by MAJBobby

Tom brady sucks as well I guess. Can't hit an open receiver

He look he made the throw. Big different over not even trying to make a throw.

Again more plays with lack of weapons running open. So i ask why do you need Julio Jones if he is just going to be ignored when running anything breaking inside the numbers?

He look he made the throw. Big different over not even trying to make a throw.

Again more plays with lack of weapons running open. So i ask why do you need Julio Jones if he is just going to be ignored when running anything breaking inside the numbers?

My overall point was anyone can skew things around to prove a point, so showing a few clips of missed throws tells me nothing.

And good question, maybe ask rick dennison and Sean McDermott that? They run and don't even try to throw the ball deep anymore

Edited by billsfan11

My overall point was anyone can skew things around to prove a point, so showing a few clips of missed throws tells me nothing.

And good question, maybe ask rick dennison and Sean McDermott that?

Ok got it so showing you twi timelines that have posted Numerous left plays on the field will not change your opinion that there is noone open and TT has not playmakers.

At least I understand that now.

Fact is leaving plays on the field passing wise is a reoccurring theme every game of every year TT has been QB. But you keep blaming lack of weapons even if said weapons are running open

Edited by MAJBobby

Ok got it so showing you twi timelines that have posted Numerous left plays on the field will not change your opinion that there is noone open and TT has not playmakers.

At least I understand that now.

Change my opinion? Lol maybe you should read my original posts. I said he has obvious flaws in his passing game and does not see the field well. Your point is, he doesn't see open receivers, here are a few clips of that, therefore he sucks

Looks like the ball is snapped at the 1 second mark to me.

haha. dude you're messing with me right? it's a 1.5 second play.

Go frame by frame and pause it exactly at the one second mark. At exactly 1 second, the ball hasn't been snapped yet. Go frame by frame and the ball is snapped somewhere between 1 second and the 2 second mark. That's when the ball is snapped.

Tyrod gets the ball in his hands and his first step back with his right foot is exactly at the 2 second mark.

Keep going forward a whopping 1.5 seconds, to some time before the 4 second mark and we see Tyrod already getting hit by the Carolina defender (Tyrod is hit by the defender before the 4 second mark). If I could attach screen shots I would. The clock is still at 3 and Tyrod got hit. Just do it frame by frame.

1.5 seconds from the time he plants his right leg until he's hit by the Carolina defender. We're really going to complain about that? That's ridiculous man.

I know this seems like an eternity going frame by frame in instant replay slow motion, but 1.5 seconds is absurd man.

There are plays that Tyrod didn't pull the trigger, but this one specifically is hard to fault.

Change my opinion? Lol maybe you should read my original posts. I said he has obvious flaws in his passing game and does not see the field well. Your point is, he doesn't see open receivers, here are a few clips of that, therefore he sucks

No my point was destoying the entire lack of weapon excuse. But to each his own. 14 more games just 14 more games

No it wasn't lol. Look at your posts in this thread. You are nitpicking plays and trying to prove your point because of that

No i said this one is my favorite. Then when people said no on was gettinf the first defended that.

Cool though

Edited by MAJBobby

What do we expect to see from an All-22 on a game where the offense, as a whole, was horrible.

What do I see?

1. I see a QB that missed some plays.

2. I see an OL that got completely destroyed.

3. I see a RB that had very few running lanes.

How much break down needs to be done here? Overall, from the OC, to the players on the field, I see a steaming pile of poop on every single level, across the board.

People are going to break down arguably one of Tyrod's and the offenses worst games in 2 seasons and say "ha, this is why he shouldn't be starting." Tyrod needs to improve for sure. Who wouldn't after such a bad overall game? Tyrod has no chemistry with his new WR. He has a new OC. And he barely played in the preseason. He had 1 game started under this new offense, with new WR's.

It's not even an excuse, it's simply reality. Stating the fact that there are more car accidents on rainy days isn't an excuse to have a car accident, but it's a simple reality of life nonetheless.

But yes, Tyrod had a bad game.

Edited by bobobonators