Falcons looking like the best team in the NFL

Watkins90

Not imo. Will be Falcons vs Steelers. Despite shredding a terrible NO D I think the Pats will have problems this year.

I don't like Tomlin as a coach, and I'm not confident that Big Ben can stay healthy. The Steelers have tons of talent. The trio of Roethlisberger, Brown, and Bell may be the best in the league, but as a team they haven't impressed me as being elite this season. I'm also positive that Tomlin would get out coached in the playoffs as usual. I think it's either the Pats or a team from the West.

I don't like Tomlin as a coach, and I'm not confident that Big Ben can stay healthy. The Steelers have tons of talent. The trio of Roethlisberger, Brown, and Bell may be the best in the league, but as a team they haven't impressed me as being elite this season. I'm also positive that Tomlin would get out coached in the playoffs as usual. I think it's either the Pats or a team from the West.

JMO but I don't think the Pats will be returning to the big dance for a (long) while.

Call me crazy, but I think the Packers are vastly overrated. They rely heavily on Aaron Rodgers being able to do Aaron Rodgers things and if he can't, the entire offense falls apart.

Without Rodgers, they're below .500 on the season...he obviously makes or breaks that team.

Call me crazy, but I think the Packers are vastly overrated. They rely heavily on Aaron Rodgers being able to do Aaron Rodgers things and if he can't, the entire offense falls apart.

Without Rodgers, they're below .500 on the season...he obviously makes or breaks that team.

I see the Steelers and Packers as two teams with coaching that holds them back. The Packers are a mess considering they have Aaron Rodgers at QB. It's also tough to judge them based on last nights game. At the moment the Falcons are far and away the best team in the NFC.

You are right that they rely on Rodgers. But most of the time he does amazing things, which always makes them superbowl contenders

Edited by billsfan11

The loser of the Super Bowl hasn't made it back to the big game since our Bills did it in 1993. The odds are overwhelmingly against the Falcons.

Without Rodgers the Packers are a perennial 3-13 team.

You are right that they rely on Rodgers. But most of the time he does amazing things, which always makes them superbowl contenders

I see the Steelers and Packers as two teams with coaching that holds them back. The Packers are a mess considering they have Aaron Rodgers at QB. It's also tough to judge them based on last nights game. At the moment the Falcons are far and away the best team in the NFC.

I should probably elaborate, since most, if not all teams will suffer without their starting QB. But I see the Packers as a better version of the Colts...both teams live and die by their QBs and without them, they don't have a chance at being successful.

I think it's still too early to start declaring who the best team is, but the NFC is looking really weak compared to the AFC this year. I dare say that Buffalo could be a wildcard team if they played in the NFC. The Falcons are probably the favorite, and after that...teams like Green Bay, Seattle and Dallas are all teams who have glaring weaknesses that can be and have been exposed.

Steelers obviously have to stay healthy and that's a big "if." But IF they do, I truly think this is their year. They finally have a D to match the O. Took them a while to get there but I believe they finally have. Edited by YoloinOhio