Bills sign WR Malachi Dupree to PS, host WR Stephen Hill

YoloinOhio

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We already have Joe Webb on the team. If we sign B.W., is that a sign that Webb is McDermott's version of Williams on this team?

Yes, but did anyone else notice that the Player Formerly Known as Joe Webb" is now Joe Webb III? I was previously confused, thinking that perhaps Joe's septuagenarian grandad was out there on special teams, or that perhaps little Joe IV was returning punts in pregame workouts. I really appreciate the addition on the Roman numeral. I hope Mr. B.W. Webb has a rank order too, since I'd love to see the unrelated WEBB III and WEBB II on the field at the same time. Dear Mr. Goodell: stop the Roman numeral madness!

Yes, but did anyone else notice that the Player Formerly Known as Joe Webb" is now Joe Webb III? I was previously confused, thinking that perhaps Joe's septuagenarian grandad was out there on special teams, or that perhaps little Joe IV was returning punts in pregame workouts. I really appreciate the addition on the Roman numeral. I hope Mr. B.W. Webb has a rank order too, since I'd love to see the unrelated WEBB III and WEBB II on the field at the same time. Dear Mr. Goodell: stop the Roman numeral madness!

It's like Web 2.0 only 3.0

As I recall Stephen Hill was really raw coming out of college, but he had freaky straight line speed for a 6'4" guy. Not quite Randy Moss speed, but close.

Thought to be better than Demerious Thomas coming out. He just struggled with tracking the deep ball and using his size and frame. Plays like Goodwin but much taller.

As I recall Stephen Hill was really raw coming out of college, but he had freaky straight line speed for a 6'4" guy. Not quite Randy Moss speed, but close.

You remember right.

Can't catch the football.

Bad hands generally stay bad regardless of hard work put in..........ask Greg Little.........but Hill is SO big and fast it's not surprising that people in the NFL keep hoping he gets struck by hand lightning.