Tony Romo's seen alot of NFL football in 14 years

/dev/null

Most color people give the same analysis in replays after the play. I really find Romo's real-time analysis far more interesting, as it's keyed to the real-time action and highlights things you otherwise wouldn't notice real-time as a viewer.

Whoa whoa whoa! Take it to the PPP!

:P

But for real, I much prefer Romo's real-time analysis as well. I'd love to watch a game and see the same things the pros see. This is way better than anything Jaworski/Gruden ever did, and they were pretty decent with the x's and o's

I can do that when I'm drunk

Whoa whoa whoa! Take it to the PPP!

:P

But for real, I much prefer Romo's real-time analysis as well. I'd love to watch a game and see the same things the pros see. This is way better than anything Jaworski/Gruden ever did, and they were pretty decent with the x's and o's

I did this once with the TBD group a few years ago. No idea who I sat next to

That was pretty amazing to most people but for the people who played in the NFL its easy because once you know the "rules" to look for it is quite structure based as to what they are going to do most times...

not just playing in the NFL. Any semblance of time playing. Then enough time watching. You can see it.

I think it was GG. He and I went back and forth doing this years ago