Hopes vs Expectations for Tomorrow

Hopes:

-5 or more passes to Shady

-absolute domination on defense, force at least one turnover

-zero special teams penalties

-A Nick O'Leary touchdown

- a convincing win

Expectations:

-A more mobile TT, as well as a more mobile pocket (where is my playaction, RICO?!)

- the jets will gain more yards than people expect. McClown will take advantage of the softer zone coverages

- a Jerry Hughes offsides

- the game will be closer than many think. Although I still expect to win

Hopes

No Injuries

Good win, not an ugly win based on inept Jets

Balanced attack, not relying on Shady, production out of our 2nd & 3rd RB

Jay Zones can get off the line and separation in the NFL, we know he can run a route and has incredible hands

TT stays in the pocket (mostly) sees the middle of the field, esp to Clay and I would love to see Thomas get some catches, in stride.

Dareus Plays hard

O Line shows up unlike pre-season

limited penalties

Exciting game

Expectations

Mills is crushed in passing plays

TT throws 3 only times over the middle for completions

Dareus is a blob

McGown will do better in short to intermediate passes in the soft zone up until the red zone, lots of yards and field goals

10 penalties for 110 yards, lot of offensive holding

Jets crowd box force TT to throw quickly and/or run

Incredibly boring game, lots of punts Bills win a game no one really enjoyed watching

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

Hopes : Bills win, Tyrod looks like an NFL QB running the west coast, WRs are dynamic , running game strong as ever, defense looks stout and LBs show range and physicality, few penalties, no injuries

Expectations: The penalties continue, run blocking is suspect, WRs struggle look average, defense improved but LBs look pedestrian,

Bills win sort of ugly

....a BALANCED offense......forget this run heavy crap....we need diversification........if we go strictly run heavy and fall behind, then we FORCE the passing game on TT to play catch up........and the Jets still have a decent enough defense to stack 8, force the passing issue and contain his scrambles.....a game 1 loss to the Jets AT HOME would resemble the Titanic sinking or the Hindenburg crash....TBD becomes an Irma like casualty.....

My hope would be the entire team playing sharp, disciplined ball with few penalties and zero stupid penalties.

We need to make that transition at some point if this team is ever going to get good.

My expectation is a sloppy, ugly, low scoring game in which we win by a narrow margin. 1 TD or less.

Edited by Fadingpain

Hopes

We dominate and I get drunk and eat lots of good food.

Expectations

We win in a tough game and I get drunk and eat lots of good food.

...so would you settle for .667 BA?

A. Dominate

B. Get drunk

C. Eat good food.

D. B&C but not A

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

MY HOPE?....going back to the old days of dominating our barn like we did during the Kelly era....."W's" were NOT the question, but rather by how much.....since that era, we've become the "Kitty Pantry" and have long since been feared by visiting clubs.....if you can't win at home, go home.....prolly by November....a real irritant for me.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Hopes : Bills win, Tyrod looks like an NFL QB running the west coast, WRs are dynamic , running game strong as ever, defense looks stout and LBs show range and physicality, few penalties, no injuries

Expectations: The penalties continue, run blocking is suspect, WRs struggle look average, defense improved but LBs look pedestrian,

Bills win sort of ugly

This.

Hopes:

Our offense surprises vs a stout Jets defense as we put up 3TDs through the air 1 to Clay,1 to Jones, 1 to Shady, and Tyrod silences his doubters with a handful of highlight reel plays to draw in his future team.

Our defense flys to the ball and creates 3 turnovers 1 fumble 2 picks. Hyde picks one of them off.

Expectations:

Making loads of fried chicken and french fries for the game thinking it will last a week but in reality i kill that chicken and french fries the same day watching 10 hours of football and loving every minute of it, talkin sht about it wit my TBD brehs. An aftergame TBD thats full of kneejerk reactions, people pissing and moaning, and ill be somewhere in the clouds in half an hour.

Solid win

TT passes over 30 times

Sos no Fitz to ruin the opener

I would pay to see TT throwing 30 times. It's rare.

Hopes:

Post game surrender letter penned by the other AFC East teams.

Expectations:

No letter

:lol :lol:

I hope that the Bills defense completely dominates the Jets offense and the offense is able to move the ball consistently while not turning the ball over on a defense that isn't the best although not trash. I hope that the Bills can avoid having the Jets hang around late in the game and just put them away going into the 4th quarter.

I expect that the Bills will win a game where the Jets hang around a lot longer than expected. That the Bills will have a single possession lead late in the 4th and then maybe kick a field goal in the last few minutes to get a 2 possession lead.

I think the Jets defense will keep them in the game and I suspect that the Jets offense will play very conservative in an effort to keep the game tight hoping for a mistake from the Bills. I hope that the Bills offensively can control the game but I am not sure if that happens.

Overall I expect the Bills to win but not in a dominating fashion.