Hopes vs Expectations for Tomorrow

I hope for a competent team that looks well coached, doesn't beat themselves and plays relatively well on both sides of the ball (in the same game, during the same season... I know. It's asking for a lot...lol).

I hope Tyrod shows he can run this new system well, and takes a step forward in his development as a starting QB.

I hope the O line looks much better than they did in preseason.

I hope both new systems (on offense and defense) look promising.

I hope a bunch of the new guys show their potential.

And I obviously hope for a convincing win!

As far as expectations... I haven't a clue what to expect. There's been MASSIVE roster turn over (I believe there are only 22 players left from last year) They have a Brand new rookie head coach, brand new coaching staff top to bottom, which brings new schemes/systems/techniques on both sides of the ball and in general a new way of doing most things.

Plus it's the First game of the season, expect some rust and mistakes/hiccups with the new schemes. Even more so on offense since Tyrod and the starting WR's didn't really get to play together during preseason (and that goes somewhat for the O,line as well).

So yeah, no clue what to expect. There have been so many changes in such a short amount of time.

I guess the only thing I can really expect with some confidence is that things are deifnirly not going to be anywhere near perfect.

I'd love to come away from the game feeling like this coaching staff might finally be the answer, but I'm not going to jump to any real conclusions (whether things go bad, good or great) after game 1 of a brand new regime.