Gilmore!!!

It is possible that Gilmore is overrated. I personally thought he was substantially better than most Bills fans seemed to think. I assumed we wouldn't sign him because some team would offer him an outrageous amount he probably wasn't worth. I was shocked by how much Satan offered him. And until Satan is shown to make a LOT of mistakes, so many that his team actually suffers, I will give him the benefit of the doubt. That Gilmore is very good and worth it.

Satan isn't infallible. He makes mistakes. He made a huge investment in Gilmore. Inarguably the best coach in football thought Gilmore was great. You can't even question that by the contract Satan offered. Will be interesting to see what happens.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funny but MCourty admitted it was his blown coverage on the play. Playing cover2 he had the deep half.

Yeah, the circlejerk against Gilmore is strong here. Or, folks have no clue wtf they are talking about. How about a little bit of both?

Run D was BAD. Pass rush even worse. I mean the interior of the Pats D did well mostly against those crazy option shovel passes KC was running, but Hunt carved them up. It was nice to see 😀

Their depth is horrendous, Hightower, Nickovich especially,their replacements looked baddddd and who fills that leadership void? Edelman is clearly missed. Gronk looked like he lost a step...

The great thing is we have similar pieces on offense, we can attack them similarly. I expect Shady to be a huge part of the pass attack,and Clay and Gillisslee didn't look to hot without 3 feet wide holes to run through, proves how good our run game/line is..

I can't believe how bad the Pats looked at home..All that $$ to Gilmore/Cooks/Gillisslee is going to leave holes and depth issues,

Yeah, the circlejerk against Gilmore is strong here. Or, folks have no clue wtf they are talking about. How about a little bit of both?

Regardless if that was on McCourty, Gilmore did not look impressive whatsoever.. if I didn't know better I would have thought that was last year's Bills D. Big plays all day

Their depth is horrendous, Hightower, Nickovich especially,their replacements looked baddddd and who fills that leadership void?

Regardless if that was on McCourty, Gilmore did not look impressive whatsoever.. if I didn't know better I would have thought that was last year's Bills D. Big plays all day

The defense did look bad, even when Hightower was out there.

Gilmore actually shut his guy down. Whoever he was covering, for the entire game. He was one of the few bright spots on the Pats' D, outside of a missed tackle, which is/always has been a weaker part of his game. Ohh well, if think Gilmore sucks makes you happy...

Gilmore actually shut his guy down. Whoever he was covering, for the entire game. He was one of the few bright spots on the Pats' D, outside of a missed tackle, which is/always has been a weaker part of his game. Ohh well, if think Gilmore sucks makes you happy...

Yep. Gilmore played pretty good. If we believe McCourty saying it was his fault. But the Pats D overall, missing some parts, just like their offense, looks vulnerable. I'm not at all ready to imagine that as a trend

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Burned much??? Who you gonna blame on that one!!!

Also, nice attempt to tackle the running backs feet! Not!!!

Oh, I just love it!!! All those that said we gave up "talent" to NE. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Gilmore is way overrated!

Thr safety. Because if you understand football. Gilmore was in a cover 2 zone ie flat

It is possible that Gilmore is overrated. I personally thought he was substantially better than most Bills fans seemed to think. I assumed we wouldn't sign him because some team would offer him an outrageous amount he probably wasn't worth. I was shocked by how much Satan offered him. And until Satan is shown to make a LOT of mistakes, so many that his team actually suffers, I will give him the benefit of the doubt. That Gilmore is very good and worth it.

Satan isn't infallible. He makes mistakes. He made a huge investment in Gilmore. Inarguably the best coach in football thought Gilmore was great. You can't even question that by the contract Satan offered. Will be interesting to see what happens.

He IS over rated and all of us who dont' over hype Bills players knew it. He wasn't worth the money, and Watkins will prove the same.

Thr safety. Because if you understand football. Gilmore was in a cover 2 zone ie flat

I have coached and understand it, Gilmore sucked as usual period. That one pass wasn't the only one he sucked on. Again didn't do crap in the run game. Over rated, over hyped, over paid. Stop with the BS Excuses, he isn't a Bill anymore

Same story, different jersey......and pay grade to act out the same story. The thing about it was is he was looking over at the Safety and should have clearly known that Hill was his responsibility. By then it was too late when you're "covering" a guy with 4.28 wheels. :lol:

He IS over rated and all of us who dont' over hype Bills players knew it. He wasn't worth the money, and Watkins will prove the same.

I have coached and understand it, Gilmore sucked as usual period. That one pass wasn't the only one he sucked on. Again didn't do crap in the run game. Over rated, over hyped, over paid. Stop with the BS Excuses, he isn't a Bill anymore

Yippie complain again about a cover CB tackling. The hat foe hate. Got it.

Wasnt TGTed against in the first half. Then they went Zone. Good job Patricia but if you coached or coach you should see that and. Not let your hate cloud it

Same story, different jersey......and pay grade to act out the same story. The thing about it was is he was looking over at the Safety and should have clearly known that Hill was his responsibility. By then it was too late when you're "covering" a guy with 4.28 wheels. :lol:

Wrong. The ENTIRE DEFENSE was facing QB. IE Zone. That is McCourty responsibility

Smith put up 368. Gilmore "shut down" his guy similar to the way he did here in Buffalo.

Yippie complain again about a cover CB tackling. The hat foe hate. Got it.

Wasnt TGTed against in the first half. Then they went Zone. Good job Patricia but if you coached or coach you should see that and. Not let your hate cloud it

Wrong. The ENTIRE DEFENSE was facing QB. IE Zone. That is McCourty responsibility

Tell me this, if you saw a guy coming off of the line about to get a free run did you stare at your Safety or did you run with him to try to avoid a big play? I would have ran with the outside WR and let whatever happened underneath happen underneath. :thumbsup:

Tell me this, if you saw a guy coming off of the line about to get a free run did you stare at your Safety or did you run with him to try to avoid a big play? I would have ran with the outside WR and let whatever happened underneath happen underneath. :thumbsup:

Watch the play again without the hate. Cover two Zone. McCourty job.