Prediction Time - Bills/Jets

Foxx

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jets 17 - Bills 12

Reality check game - these Bills are not very good. 4 FGs because they can't finish in the red zone, they cling to a lead until the Jets punch it home on their last drive. Tyrod throws a pick at midfield during the 2-minute drill. I feel like I've seen this a thousand times before.

Edited by skibum

I live in Gainesville, Florida and this damn hurricane is supposed to come through on Sunday and the bar that I watch the games at will be closed, and the power will probably be out, so I just hope to god that I just get to watch it.

16-3 da Bills in an ugly one.

I knew this thread would have a few people picking the Jets. These are people that don't follow the Jets. It's the same people that picked the Browns the last 2 years. The Bills aren't very good but they are going to pound this garbage team at home. The Jets can't move the ball (at all). Vegas has the spread at almost double digits for a reason. Hyperbole aside the Jets may have the worst offense EVER. It is the worst that I can remember. They have nothing.

I knew this thread would have a few people picking the Jets. These are people that don't follow the Jets. It's the same people that picked the Browns the last 2 years. The Bills aren't very good but they are going to pound this garbage team at home. The Jets can't move the ball (at all). Vegas has the spread at almost double digits for a reason. Hyperbole aside the Jets may have the worst offense EVER. It is the worst that I can remember. They have nothing.

Some people just like to be miserable to be miserable.