Bowles not naming some starters for "strategic" reasons

YoloinOhio

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not overconfident at all. But objectively I don't think McCown is as good as TT and their OL is very very bad. I think that McCown is going to have some trouble and I don't think they will be able to run the ball well either. I have no idea what bills offense will look like. My expectations are pretty low but they have all starters back on OL, an elite RB and a tough matchup in clay. So I'm optimistic but not overconfident. I don't think I've ever been "overconfident" when it comes to the Bills.

That said Bowles looks like he has no idea what he's doing on the sidelines most of the time. I don't know if that's true, but it's definitely how he looks :lol:

He looks like he has Whaleys workout regimen honestly.

a little stoned

he just stands there with this permanent semi-smile like "I don't know what the !@#$ is going on but someone made me a head coach and welp"

not a bad gig.

unless he cared about getting players and winning. :cry:

I honestly feel bad for him though.

rex did get screwed to some degree and Bowles does not have much to work with. Thanks Jets GMs

I like your line of thinking my friend. I am sure going to be watching and rooting for it.

GOBILLS!

I don't know what he is trying to hide? We all know trash is running with the ones and garbage with the 2's.

and we are the ones to talk? Let us wait and see. sunday is huge this year.

I love the excitement building. But hardly am I confident of anything Bills yet.

Go Bills !

not a bad gig.

unless he cared about getting players and winning. :cry:

I honestly feel bad for him though.

rex did get screwed to some degree and Bowles does not have much to work with. Thanks Jets GMs

GOBILLS!

and we are the ones to talk? Let us wait and see. sunday is huge this year.

I love the excitement building. But hardly am I confident of anything Bills yet.

Go Bills !

The Jets don't have 5 guys that could start on the Bills. Their roster is AWFUL. We can't talk about many teams but we can be comfortable saying they are terrible.

The Jets don't have 5 guys that could start on the Bills. Their roster is AWFUL. We can't talk about many teams but we can be comfortable saying they are terrible.

if you say so.

I can never get uppity till i see them play fo real.

They beat the Jest soundly i might get a bit of confidence. and i agree they should win.

Lets see what Sean means by trust, 11 men, and all that hoo haw

if you say so.

I can never get uppity till i see them play fo real.

They beat the Jest soundly i might get a bit of confidence. and i agree they should win.

Lets see what Sean means by trust, 11 men, and all that hoo haw

You don't need to worry about this one. It's like the Browns. A certain handful just wait to see but the results are the same. The Bills will pound this garbage team. Edited by Kirby Jackson

I have said this game will either be a Bills blow out against a BAD team, or it will be a craptastic crapfest ala Bills vs Browns the last couple times where it end with the score for both teams being single digits (probably with more arrests made in the crowd then points put on the board........

As for not naming the starters, its ok Bowles, no one is going to blame you if you just say "I have no idea who I am going to throw out there, Doesn't matter who starts, we are going to be bad and the player will probably be in the arena league next year...."

You don't need to worry about this one. It's like the Browns. A certain handful just wait to see but the results are the same. The Bills will pound this garbage team.

They are bad, and for some reason the Bills always seem to play down to them and fight out 6-3 games....

I have said this game will either be a Bills blow out against a BAD team, or it will be a craptastic crapfest ala Bills vs Browns the last couple times where it end with the score for both teams being single digits (probably with more arrests made in the crowd then points put on the board........

As for not naming the starters, its ok Bowles, no one is going to blame you if you just say "I have no idea who I am going to throw out there, Doesn't matter who starts, we are going to be bad and the player will probably be in the arena league next year...."

They are bad, and for some reason the Bills always seem to play down to them and fight out 6-3 games....

We beat them by 20 and 16 the last 2 years. They will be better though.

The Bills will put up points. Expect Taylor to be moving around on designed plays and making things happen with his arm/legs. It will look entirely different than the preseason where they attempted to grow TT as a QB.

They will negate the pass rush with screens and short passes. I'm hoping Taylor's concussion sped up his processor a bit.

I would not be over confident as a Bills fan vs the Jets. The Jet's D is easily equal the Bill's D and both offenses look to be putrid. I would say that McKown is at least Tyrod's equal and likely Shady is better than the Jet's RB.

I think the game will come down to who makes the fewest mistakes and whose kicker is more accurate.

I challenge you to break down how the Jets D is equal to ours. I don't see it, not this year.