Bills' Roster Cuts to the 53 Man Limit

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philly Brown had some solid blocking against Detroit, might be a reason he stayed. Holmes has solid ST ability.

No! It's because they're former Panthers!

Honestly, it wouldn't shock me that Taylor won't be ready to go next week.

Same here. You never know with concussion protocol. Could last months for all anyone knows.

And the earn it Mantra falls dead.

If Philly Brown and Mike Tolbert make this roster what have they earned besides being former Panters

Dont get my started on Mr Invisible Andre Holmes

Add McFly to the list. I think its bull **** they made it on the roster over Reilly. Now we get the storyline: WR put up the most #s all PS. Gets screwed over his roster spot cuz this staff plays favorites not talent then gets signed by the pats and they make us pay for it.

No! It's because they're former Panthers!

Same here. You never know with concussion protocol. Could last months for all anyone knows.

If it was that bad, there's no way he would have run on the field with the team on Thursday with him standing on the sidelines for the entire game.

Add McFly to the list. I think its bull **** they made it on the roster over Reilly. Now we get the storyline: WR put up the most #s all PS. Gets screwed over his roster spot cuz this staff plays favorites not talent then gets signed by the pats and they make us pay for it.

Why do people constantly say every player we let go is going to the Pats and will make us pay for it? When has that actually happened?