Bills' Roster Cuts to the 53 Man Limit

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really sad. Its been explained to you many many times and you still sit around with fingers in you ears. Tolbert played well when given reps. Tolbert is a leader in thr locker room and is on the chesp. Hes earned his spot on the roster if he receives one.

ok

PHILLY BRown

Former Panther has done NADA all offseason. Just another

Sorry the Earn it Mantra falls dead when he makes the roster over Reilly.

This was not going to be a winning season. The sooner fans come to grip with this, the better it will be. We are rebuilding which is why I do not understand TT Still being here but whatever

I don't think anyone understands why Tyrod is still here...that's the biggest thing that sucks about this season, to me...just doesn't seem to make sense.

On a side note, it is also too bad the Bills couldn't have traded Marcell to Seattle and picked up another 2nd round pick.

Edited by JaCrispy

Who?

They know TT is worse in this offense and will lose more games.

I could see this being the case...surely they can't be blind to the fact that Peterman has looked much better so far...if it were an open competition, it wouldn't have even been close.

Edited by JaCrispy

They are not accumulating talent to win football games. They instead appear to be building a boyscout troupe.

The fans continue to suffer as the Pegulas let underqualifed candidates learn on the job. I'm sure when McD starts his next coaching tenure he'll reflect ruefully over the learning experience he suffered through in his first HC gig when he over-prioritized intangibles over talent...

This was not going to be a winning season. The sooner fans come to grip with this, the better it will be. We are rebuilding which is why I do not understand TT Still being here but whatever

Then why is Brown, Holmes, Tolbert

All gonna make this rister. Again play the young talent then. Just double talk from OBD. Very typical actually