GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Lions vs. Bills at 7 PM ET

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your contention is a weak arm and a 30 yard pass that's basically all arm into a window isn't proof enough?

Again, the only reason Peterman lasted into the fifth round was his suspect arm. That was a fantastic pass. But it didn't show that he can throw hard enough, no. Close, and it was impressive.

FYI for all the people worried about Petermans arm strength, Brady was thought to have a noodle for an arm when he was drafted. :) Arm strength isnt everything.

Did you know that he was drafted in the sixth round?

https://twitter.com/camdasilva/status/898344826969575425

Not quite 25 yards but this was an awesome pass.

I like what I see in him. I'm looking more forward to real game speed but even then, he seems like a gamer. he'll take his licks but he seems to manage the O pretty well here in preseason. he was #3 coming in and may start if taylor isn't cleared?

offense looked like an NFL offense, QB looked like an NFL QB, time to turn the game off :) Also, plz retire the train whistle Bills. Thanks.

much fun watching a passing game work.

Geno Smith is 10-11 for + 100yds and 1td. QB's probably faced more complicated defensive schemes on their high school football team than they do in preseason.

Dominated by Bills o and D, Peterman looked great, Williams looked great and had a outstanding TD ron, WR Reilly has been very impressive, D has completely shut them down, Special teams looked great. No I did not make that up, I'm not a liar lol.

we won!

I'm not much of a recap guy but Glenn played today, Peterman looked good leading a field goal and TD drive. Reilly looked great and should make the roster. Not too many penalties in us. Defense still looked good. Oh and JWilliams had some nice runs.

@3rd its about time we won! We been losin the offseason :lol:

@goodtime@scott

Thanks for the recap!

TT waits till you're open...Nate throws you open...Peterman and whoever we draft in April will be the future of the Bills...

I'm at work and missed almost the whole first half , I just found the game on the radio ,

Did Peterman do ok ?

Again, the only reason Peterman lasted into the fifth round was his suspect arm. That was a fantastic pass. But it didn't show that he can throw hard enough, no. Close, and it was impressive.

Did you know that he was drafted in the sixth round?

i certainly did. IMO QB is mostly between the ears. Knowing where and how to put the ball into your playmakers hands > raw physical talent. How many guys with cannons for arms burn out after a few years? Bradys scouting report was terrible, and most likely warranted. He wasnt great at Michigan, he didnt look like an NFL QB bodywise. The guy worked at it, but if all you have is the physical, and no football smarts. well, wont be playing long. Clearly Brady has the smarts. He gained the physical side later. Plus he made a deal with the devil. :)

I will say this much...Intended or not Miller looked real good tonight...And he looked pretty good in the limited plays I saw from him in the Philly game...

So maybe they got what they wanted with this Ducasse thing...But that dude flat out sucks... B-)

This is what I'm hoping too.

It was reported earlier in the offseason that Miller was struggling with this new scheme/technique and blowing assignments (etc).

P,us there were some saying (Astro & some local reporters) that Miller wasn't always giving a full effort in training camp.

Hopefully it was just about getting Miller up to speed and making him earn his spot (McDedmott did preach competition at all spots and earning everything...).

As I've said all along, I am not going to freak out about Ducasse until he's starting regular season games over Miller.