GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Lions vs. Bills at 7 PM ET

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right? When they were talking to Matthews about getting reps with the starter (Taylor) I was getting a bit bummed.

We know what Taylor starting looks like. It's boring and I don't want any part of it.

If he (unfortunately predictably) flops, it's only a matter of time. We all know this is a trial year and we'll be shocked if Peterman doesn't make at least a few starts.

Right? When they were talking to Matthews about getting reps with the starter (Taylor) I was getting a bit bummed.

We know what Taylor starting looks like. It's boring and I don't want any part of it.

x2. I'm playing the odds and saying even if there's a 50% chance playing Peterman too early hurts his prospects, he's really only at around 25% to ever become our franchise quarterback and thus I'm willing to risk it against the 100% chance that watching Taylor at QB is going to make this season really, really tedious.

x2. I'm playing the odds and saying even if there's a 50% chance playing Peterman too early hurts his prospects, he's really only at around 25% to ever become our franchise quarterback and thus I'm willing to risk it against the 100% chance that watching Taylor at QB is going to make this season really, really tedious.

Scott Steiner is that you?