WR galore at cut deadline

Paul Costa

Kearse , Inmann, Dorsett, & Shorts just to name a few. Seems like Pittsburgh is over the limit in their WR room and are going to have to let a quality player go. With a couple of days left what other names will surface? Should the Bills go after any of these guys or stand pat?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kearse , Inmann, Dorsett, & Shorts just to name a few. Seems like Pittsburgh is over the limit in their WR room and are going to have to let a quality player go. With a couple of days left what other names will surface? Should the Bills go after any of these guys or stand pat?

If only there was a thread about this already out there.

Good players often don't make the final cut for reasons other than low quality of play.

There are bargains to be had if you know what you are doing and look at the right players in the right places.

I fully expect we will sign a bunch of guys at various positions once the slashing begins.

There are many specific threads about all these guys. Trying to bring them all together to see who is the best pickup for the Bills. Lot of snarky bitches out there !!

Someone had to do it. Let me be YOUR guy.

10 more days

😂nice response!!

Since you're being cool, I'll respond.

Give me Kearse if he gets released.

Inman, I'm not too familiar with.

Im fine with what we have plus either Reilly or Shorts.

I think we go...(6)

Matthews,Holmes,Zay,Philly,Tate & then Reilly or Shorts.

Edited by r00tabaga

Since you're being cool, I'll respond.

Give me Kearse if he gets released.

Inman, I'm not too familiar with.

Im fine with what we have plus either Reilly or Shorts.

I think we go...(6)

Matthews,Holmes,Zay,Philly,Tate & then Reilly or Shorts.

If only we had someone who could get them ball !

Regarding Inman, I think he will only be available via trade. They won't cut him. He's a FA this year and they won't be paying him, mike Williams is his replacement. If they can get a pick they will move him, if not he's staying. He's pretty good btw.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Absolutely