WR galore at cut deadline

Paul Costa

Are they?

I moved from buf to jersey in mid 90s so i wouldnt know. Jus a lot of hoods, small towns, and private/rich/regional prep schools a couple towns away from each other squashing us in sports put here, consistently.

Yea South Park won states 2 years ago and was phenomenal. The school only graduates around 50% but the team stuck it out all the way from modified and they were awesome

Never happens though. Graduation rate is around 50% everywhere in the city

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea South Park won states 2 years ago and was phenomenal. The school only graduates around 50% but the team stuck it out all the way from modified and they were awesome

Thats whats up. Turning tragedy into triumph is the only way out. We went up to 70% here. They cleaned up our main ave, made it look nice and closed the places we used to stoop and chill at. It looks completely different then the late 00s.

My aunt teaches at South Park. Tough gig.

Kearse , Inmann, Dorsett, & Shorts just to name a few. Seems like Pittsburgh is over the limit in their WR room and are going to have to let a quality player go. With a couple of days left what other names will surface? Should the Bills go after any of these guys or stand pat?

Beane only likes draft picks. Not keen on warm bodies.

Dorsett is very interesting to me, I think that he could have a decent impact popping in a big play now and again. Kind of has a chance to be what Goodwin was last year but maybe stay on the field. I think that the Bills will find a WR on the wire. Elite players don't become available at this time of year but useful players can be had.

some great posts here, especially about real world sheetz, Tank yaz each.

Find me some competition for Holmes and push him down the roster please. Let the young guys rise up.
Reilly for one.

Hoping for some waiver work at WR for sure though.
Thinking Bills are going to want someone he can make the move after the catch.

The ole YAC stat Bills have missed out on for a couple years?

But you have to stretch the field. Speed does help, especially for Tyrod who's main outlet is a WR streaking down the sideline.

Here are the OP's WR's 40 times per combine at NFL.com:

Kearse 4.58 ,

Inmann 4.47

Dorsett 4.33

Shorts 4.59

And yet the slowest of the bunch was the deep threat in Seattle