SI Cover of Brady

The day we B word slap that arrogant piss ant to the curb will rank right up there with marrying my wife, the birth of my children and watching the Dodgers win their first World Series.

The Dodgers have won 5 times since they moved to LA. Six total.

I'm guessing you were born after '88.

Edited by r00tabaga

Was watching some random preseason game the other day and they brought up a stat I was unaware of, Brady has beat the Bills more than any qb in history has beat any single team

In hindsight probably not shocking. You'd be hardpressed to find any stretch of a team so thoroughly dominating a division rival and he's, more or less, been the sole qb

no. It's lesean McCoy hanging on his nuts. Joe Thomas is in the armpit.

Really, oh that is priceless. IT is so small I can't tell.

In hindsight probably not shocking. You'd be hardpressed to find any stretch of a team so thoroughly dominating a division rival and he's, more or less, been the sole qb

For sure.

Find a QB that has lasted this long, in the same division, playing twice a year. Seems to me the next QB Wouldnt even be close. Maybe Favre-Lions or Big Ben and the Browns.

Really, oh that is priceless. IT is so small I can't tell.

For sure.

Find a QB that has lasted this long, in the same division, playing twice a year. Seems to me the next QB Wouldnt even be close. Maybe Favre-Lions or Big Ben and the Browns.

I think the announcers said farve was next