You guys remember where you were

Or what you were doing when Norwood missed the game winning field goal in the Superbowl against the Giants? I hope you guys dont mind bringing up these kind of games. I was going to ask about the comeback against the Oilers but a topic was started on that already so I thought of this one. Anyways do you remember what you were doing or where you were?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or what you were doing when Norwood missed the game winning field goal in the Superbowl against the Giants? I hope you guys dont mind bringing up these kind of games. I was going to ask about the comeback against the Oilers but a topic was started on that already so I thought of this one. Anyways do you remember what you were doing or where you were?

...standing in my kitchen at the island asking, "WTF?"......

I was 5-6 years old watching on the floor of my living room. I cried, a lot. I mainly eat sadness for breakfast.

Oops sorry if I offended anyone with this topic. I was going to start one about the Oilers comeback? Can I change it to that since that is a good memory but I know that has been beaten to death on this board too.

If you really want to offend people bring up where we were during the MCM in 1999.

A lot of us Packer fans have awful losses like the 4th and 26 game vs Philly, the OT loss vs the Giants and the NFC Championship loss against Seattle going on three years ago.

Lombardi dynasty with multiple NFL Championships and victories in SBI and SBII, Holmgren SB Championship with Favre, and McCarthy SB Championship with Rodgers. Not to mention the great history under Lambeau. I cry for you. :cry: