Your favorite non-star/non-big name Bills of all time?

Bob Chandler for me. Poor man's Fred Bilitnikoff. Deserved better teams and QBs. Glad he got a ring with the Raiders before he retired. Died too young. RIP.

BC#81 was a starter til Rashad paired with JD Hill. (as are so many names listed in this thread..)

Shottenhiemer -his name plate started on his left sleeve, across his whole back and ended on his right sleeve.

Lou Piccone

Kenny Davis

Paul McQuire (LB)

Daryl Lamonica

Frank Reich

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admittedly just skimmed through the last 9 pages but I didn't see Mike Lodish mentioned. 10th round draft pick, career back up, until recently was the answer to the super bowl trivia question who played played in the most super bowls with 6 (Beebe played on 6 super bowl teams but did not appear in all of the games.) Tom Terrific just played in his seventh. Lodish and Lou Piccone are my picks, think those are the type of guys the OP had in mind.

Does Tasker count as a non-star?

Also:

• Kenneth Davis
  • Kurt Shultz
  • Jaime Mueller
  • Leonard Smith
  • Marquise Goodwin

James Lofton

I don't think a Hall of Famer can qualify as a non-star

Darick Holmes

Yes!

Sam Gash, I don't know that he was a non-star, because he made the pro-bowl here. But, he was a FB and the position is often overlooked.

Oh yeah, mortal honours are okay as long as they didn't play 5+ years of glory in town.

Sam is a good flashback memory, thanks!!