Kyle Williams - 2nd missed practice Personal Reasons

MAJBobby

What you think a fellow teammate is going to put any of Kyles Business to media

You really think LORAX is gonna say yeah Sal Kyle is thinking about retiring.

He said he was coming back later in the week. You have no idea what the issue us.

You bring up Lorax won't say anything about retiring....he won't bring up anything personal at all.

No one knows outside of the locker room knows what's going on.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he stuck it out this long with the Bills, not sure that anything that happened so far this year would push him over the edge. It's been a mess his whole career here. He'd be fooling himself if the thought this season would be any different.

I would not blame Kyle one Bit either way

You all are right. We should just post reporters articles and tweets on a Message Board. That would be fun.

You're being a little dramatic.

We don't have to just post reporters articles and tweets. We can have threads with more substance that a grasping at air speculation.

Ahhh the same reporter that was on WGR all days talking about How Dareus contract is untradable.

Does LORAX say no Kyle is not contemplating retirement?

On the last page, you specifically stated Lorax isn't going to put any of his retirement business....now on the next page you're using what Lorax isn't saying.

Edited by Teeflebees

I wonder with how this offseason if he has decided to take a step back and see if he really wants to do this again. Wonder if we are going to hear Kyle Williams has informed the Bills he will retire before the season starts.

God.

If Kyle ups and quits this team is the absolute dumpster fire they appear to be from the outside looking in.

And 3-13 here we come!

I could see that. He considered it before so wouldn't be surprising. Hope not though.

He considered it since he did not know plans of staff. He said as much in interview. This partial quote is like used by GM reporters used repeatedly.

It would be like me quoting you and leaving out "not".

Probably herpes.

Did you use his toilet?