Tyrod in Concussion protocol (update - Cleared 9/5)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This happens every year and is ridiculous. Like so many things these days it's got to be one or the other. Either you're a CoT or a CoP (Cathedral of Peterpan).

I'm a Bills fan. I want what's best for the Bills to win in 2017. If that's Hotrod, then go Hotrod and I'll cheer Mightily for him. If Nasty Nate gets in I hope he plays like Drew Brees and we win out.

This religious QB arguing is silly IMHO.

GO BILLS !!

Edited by reddogblitz

It is a harmless play on words, due to how some users worship Tyrod Taylor. It's light-hearted and there's nothing disrespectful about it.

Seems pretty disrespectful the way it is posted sometimes.

In any case consider me in the Church of Bills cult. I don't care who they start. I just want to either make a run or be so bad we get our franchise QB with 1 pick next year.

Edited by Scott7975

This happens every year and is ridiculous. Like so many things these days it's got to be one or the other. Either you're a CoT or a CoP (Cathedral of Peterpan).

I'm a Bills fan. I want what's best for the Bills to win in 2017. If that's Hotrod, then go Hotrod and I'll cheer Mightily for him. If Nasty Nate gets in I hope he plays like Drew Brees and we win out.

GO BILLS !!

Jeez Reddog, taylor is Hotrod and Peterman is Nasty Nate. You'd cheer mightily for taylor but hope for Nate. I see you say you're a Bills fan but your verbiage says fanboy.

GO BILLS !!

Jeez Reddog, taylor is Hotrod and Peterman is Nasty Nate. You'd cheer mightily for taylor but hope for Nate. I see you say you're a Bills fan but your verbiage says fanboy.

Did you miss the bolded part of my post?

But yes, I am a fan boy, of the Bills.

Go BILLS!!

PS I have my own Nick names for everyone.

Edited by reddogblitz

I agree with Church of.

Champions of on the other hand is fitting and not insulting.

I agree. I'm fine with it. Nice creation on your behalf :thumbsup:

It is a harmless play on words, due to how some users worship Tyrod Taylor. It's light-hearted and there's nothing disrespectful about it.

No one worships him. That's why it's stupid.

Our offense ended up 10th in the NFL in scoring with 24.9 PPG. The defense let us down badly, notably by allowing 4th quarter comebacks. If not for the defense, we would have been contenders for the playoffs.

That doesn't mean that our offense was blameless, just that they were good enough to win more games than they did.

We had one of the softest schedules in league history last season.

Alot of the offensive numbers were accumulated in garbage time or against bad team's. When it counted most, the offense was not good at all...especially passing wise.

Yes, the defense let them down also, but this notion that we belonged in the playoffs is nonsense. Miami was a fraud that got in...we were the same team, a fraud that would have got embarrased in the wild card round...would that have been the success some here think it would have been? Not to me. I have much bigger hopes than that for my team.

This offense is clearly going to be exposed this season and take a step back. I think Roman will be vindicated and it will be shown that he had the perfect system for the players he had. Rex canned him because he didn't like TT as his QB, but Roman was right being angry...his starting QB has massive limitations, and that directly affects what he is trying to do.

The sooner this team moves on from a QB that can't pass at a high level in a passing league, the better off we'll be. You can only get by on smoke and mirrors for so long, and Dennison will be the one to find this out, unfortunately I believe. He wanted to work with TT, and that will be his undoing.

I'll be looking forward to seeing what happens in 2018 with the QB they draft and what OC they bring in to develop him. These guys are on borrowed time, right now.

Seems pretty disrespectful the way it is posted sometimes.

In any case consider me in the Church of Bills cult. I don't care who they start. I just want to either make a run or be so bad we get our franchise QB with 1 pick next year.

We are in agreement.