Do you try to get Hundley this year?

GG

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I absolutely believe that there is a chance that Hundley can be a great NFL QB if he gets a chance.

No thanks...

Peterman will be the backup here minimum for the next 4 years, and the Bills will be Drafting their next guy in 2018 Round 1...

No reason to give up ANY Draft capital for anyone around the league now...This team is too far away realistically, and the plan is clearly to get a top guy in the next Draft... B-)

If rumors are true that the Pack may look to get some value from him, would you do it and how much would it cost?

I would do it for a 3rd.

The Bills are not a Crappy QB Rescue and Rehabilitation Facility!!! Why would anyone with a brain give up a third round pick for a QB who went in the fifth round in the 2016 draft that his current team wants to move after 1 season and 2 TCs? It's not like Hundley played well in a bunch of games last season and showed real promise. He completed 3 passes in 10 attempts including one to the opposition.

More importantly, the Bills have a perfectly fine fifth round rookie QB who seems likely to make, at worst, a respectable backup. Peterman has looked as good as any of the other rookie QBs in his draft class, including the first rounders, that I've seen play this preseason, and he's even looked better than at least one of last year's first round QBs that I've seen.

If Hundley is worth having, then GB isn't moving him now. They've got nothing else behind Rodgers and even a decent backup QB could mean the difference between just making or just missing the playoffs if Rodgers misses a few weeks. I can't see them doing that for less than premium value and there's no reason to give that up for him at this point. He's signed through next season so GB wouldn't be in a hurry to get some value for him, especially this close to the season starting.