McCoy to packers rumors

bkep32

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we can trade our entire team and get a whole shitload of picks next year.

That's being a bit hyperbolic but trading aging assets with an eye on the future is the smart plan as the team is constructed today.

Adams was what 4th? in the league in TD receptions. Very tough in the red zone. Can line up all over the field etc.

People/fans need to come to the realization this team is building for 3/4/5 years down the road. That being said... McCoy is not in that eqaision and maybe trading him isn't as bad or big of a deal as it sounds. Please be realistic, this team is not making the playoffs this year and probably won't with the rookie QB they draft. I'm all for getting value for McCoy, but it's gotta be Great Value.

Matthews, Adams and Zay would be a quality group for the next 4 years being Matthews stays healthy and we extend both Matthews and Adams.

Adams and a 4th? Don't really like it.

Adams and a 3rd I'd be all for it. GBs will have late round picks for sure that why a 4th won't cut it.

But I think this is all garbage talk....

Edited by 1WATKINS4

Honestly what do people think McCoy is gonna do for this team in the next 2 years????

Take us to the playoffs??? Not gonna happen, we don't have the depth and players yet to fit both schemes. I'm like Tyrod a lot too... but he's not the answer for a deep run.

Plus we have the Brady factor. The Bills are headed in the right direction to have a solid squad come 2019/2020 season. McCoy won't even be here for that. If Great Calue is to be had on the expense of a couple games this year to build a championship squad for the future I'm all for it.

I trust in this staff and their vision for the future... you need a large group of guys at an affordable rate. That will take a few more years. We all know McCoy only has a couple good seasons tops left...

when r u old thyme tbders gunna let go of the passed the passed is the passed this is a message bored not ur personell good logic sound thinkin good speeling and grammer police interweb chat box county club

this message board is great and was better without BBMB'r mouth breathers.

You know why it was good? Because WWE against poor grammar and **** posting. We self moderate to a large degree which is why most don't last here when they're posting constant garbage.

Us long time TBD'ers have kept this place great. We will be here long than most of these new additions and continue to make this place something we value.

So, to anyone coming here to suck this place down the toilet than we will butt heads.

Step up your posting for the season; moderators are a lot less tolerant.

That's being a bit hyperbolic but trading aging assets with an eye on the future is the smart plan as the team is constructed today.ye sbut then when are the Bills going to start this

Yes. So as you ask, when are the Bills going to start this plan?

So far they have traded their best young talent who would be in their primes when the rebuild is done instead of the old guys we all know will be gone by that time.

Makes zero sense.

Honestly what do people think McCoy is gonna do for this team in the next 2 years????

Take us to the playoffs??? Not gonna happen, we don't have the depth and players yet to fit both schemes. I'm like Tyrod a lot too... but he's not the answer for a deep run.

Plus we have the Brady factor. The Bills are headed in the right direction to have a solid squad come 2019/2020 season. McCoy won't even be here for that. If Great Calue is to be had on the expense of a couple games this year to build a championship squad for the future I'm all for it.

I trust in this staff and their vision for the future... you need a large group of guys at an affordable rate. That will take a few more years. We all know McCoy only has a couple good seasons tops left...

They can challenge for wild card spots next two years while they wait for beano to acquire the franchise QB one way or the other.

Stop posting bull **** from made up websites. This isn't CNN please post only credible information. It's not hard to create a website and say "Tom Brady being traded to the Jags for a 7th rounded" You look like an !@#$

funny thing is if you told me Adams, Mtthews and jones would be my starting three recievers next year I would be very happy. The fact that they are on the last year of the contract is the issue. I love Shady and he is one of the best but I am in the club of I can find running backs. Since adams is on the last year of his contact I say noway. On another note. The market will be flooded with wide recievers next year. The Bills should be in position to buy a solid above average wide receiver or two . Something that probably factored into the sammy decision

this message board is great and was better without BBMB'r mouth breathers.

You know why it was good? Because WWE against poor grammar and **** posting. We self moderate to a large degree which is why most don't last here when they're posting constant garbage.

Us long time TBD'ers have kept this place great. We will be here long than most of these new additions and continue to make this place something we value.

So, to anyone coming here to suck this place down the toilet than we will butt heads.

Step up your posting for the season; moderators are a lot less tolerant.

A couple of observations, humbly and respectfully submitted:

1. Some of the sharpest folks here came from BBMB ( recognize their screen names as derivative from those they had there); and to make a sweeping vituperative judgement of all the migrants is unwarranted.

2.When casting aspersions on someone else's grammar and spelling it's probably a good idea to check your own before you post (you know, the whole glass house and stone throwing thing).

3. In keeping with the tone and tenor of your post, you forgot to add "nanny, nanny, boo, boo".

when r u old thyme tbders gunna let go of the passed the passed is the passed this is a message bored not ur personell good logic sound thinkin good speeling and grammer police interweb chat box county club

funny and creative....

I would like to start a rumor ... that McCoy may go to Chiefs. Their RB just got hurt and they are in contention for deep playoff run and to go to big dance. If their RB is out for season, maybe McCoy puts them over the top. Then there is the Reid-McDermott connection. Just sayin.

you may be on to something

I would like to start a rumor ... that McCoy may go to Chiefs. Their RB just got hurt and they are in contention for deep playoff run and to go to big dance. If their RB is out for season, maybe McCoy puts them over the top. Then there is the Reid-McDermott connection. Just sayin.

Am I sensing sarcasm here?

Yes. So as you ask, when are the Bills going to start this plan?

So far they have traded their best young talent who would be in their primes when the rebuild is done instead of the old guys we all know will be gone by that time.

Makes zero sense.

They can challenge for wild card spots next two years while they wait for beano to acquire the franchise QB one way or the other.

Yes! Great plan!!!! Thats been the same plan for the past 17 years! Has worked out very well! Let's continue the path of trying to "challenge" for a wild card!

This makes zero sense

Why would they need McCoy when they have CJ Spiller?

Your condescension aside.::

Sending a top-flight RB to a run-first team, who's top RB just went down with a knee injury, coached by his former HC, that is clearly in win-now mode makes perfect sense.

If you're a team that's determined to trade the guy in the first place.

Right- if looking for the most premium reward in a vacuum, it's the logical spot. If someone comes close in compensation then obviously you take the other offer.