LeSean's Instagram Pic This Morning.

KDS73

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even with Shady, I think a .500 season would be a pretty monumental feat for this 2017 team.

Even though it's not a significantly worse team than what we had on the field last year, minus a coach, who if he hadn't been terrible with gameday calls (like getting a time-out or not doing a trick play when in field goal range in overtime), we would have been .500?

His heart has always been with Philly. He makes that painfully clear from time to time on social media, and whenever he's bending down to kiss the Eagle at midfield while wearing a Bills jersey. Many of you are just whistling past the graveyard.

Even with Shady, I think a .500 season would be a pretty monumental feat for this 2017 team.

Maybe. We were pretty close last year. With a decoy injured Sammy, banged up Goodwin and Bob Woods as our #1.

I see the defense rebounding this year, it's possible the offense takes a step back... let's call it 7-9? Seems reasonable.

His heart has always been with Philly. He makes that painfully clear from time to time on social media, and whenever he's bending down to kiss the Eagle at midfield while wearing a Bills jersey. Many of you are just whistling past the graveyard.

Total non-issue. He plays his ass off for the Buffalo Bills as a legitimate star player so who cares?

lol. Still have no idea what the hell he was thinking there. "Females only. Must sign a waiver." WTF? :lol:

He's smart, we built my buddies 16x20 shed into a party shed with lights in the floors and ceiling and carpet on the walls. We had a TV and crazy loud stereo in that thing, he also had a huge inground pool in back. Whenever we had parties we only let in females and kicked the guys out. We called the shed the The Jungle, thank you Shady for keeping up the tradition and taking the no sausage party to the next level.

Chickie and Petes no less...shows how much contempt he has for his teammates...couldn't have gone gooie looies or john's roast pork????

Last week after the preseason game in Philly, he bought 200 cheesesteaks for the team. Further evidence of him trying to get the whole roster to love the place so get rid of him now!

Edited by The Poojer