LeSean's Instagram Pic This Morning.

KDS73

It's football. All it takes is one hit. And he's struggled with some injuries already.

Again, I want him on this team. But I'd lay money that this is his last year for us.

1 hit is absolutely all it takes.

I hope we keep our all pro HoF as long as he is game though

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheesesteaks!!! That's it. Ship him out!!!

well is wasn't Poboys at least

Still say trade him

So what

He's the closest thing to Barry Sanders since the man. He doesn't take big hits and he's playing the best ball of his career.

He Will be phenomenal til 34 if he wants to play

I am all about what you say.

Talking about Trading the best back we had since forever is so billsyian.

let him play till he retires as a Bill.

and then and only then, NEXT UP!

It's football. All it takes is one hit. And he's struggled with some injuries already.

Again, I want him on this team. But I'd lay money that this is his last year for us.

you count your change don't you?

:rolleyes:

If the Bills have another 7-9 or worse type season, he will be begging to get out.

Great player but definitely worries about Shady first.

assumption

as well he should. if he takes care of himself, the Team will get the best Lesean can be. He plays because he loves the game, knows he is great and kicks assets.

Teams fear him.

as well they should

Shady is our favorite player....NOT.

Sincerely,

Philadelphia Police Dept.

lol

the DA sure don't like him

The comments on his Intagram pic have turned vicious. Lots of hate being thrown his way over his comments to ESPN about Kaep. They are thrashing Tyrod and the Bills, too.

proud to be a part of this new world.

too too much anger for me

The comments on his Intagram pic have turned vicious. Lots of hate being thrown his way over his comments to ESPN about Kaep. They are thrashing Tyrod and the Bills, too.

Yeah, it is amazing that people who preach tolerance, acceptance and equality, not to mention freedom of speech, are so quick to destroy someone who disagrees with them. Why do people like Twitter again? Edited by buffaloboyinATL

I thought what he said was very blunt, but mostly true.

If Kaepernick was a better QB, he'd undoubtably be on a roster because teams would be more willing to put up with the distraction and the heat they'd take.

There's obviously more to it than just that, but I do think what Shady said was true.

As soon as I heard him say it I figured he'd take some heat for it though. Sometimes he's too honest about his thoughts for his own good.

Looks like he changed it to the pic of him kissing the Eagle at midfield in Philly a couple years ago. <_<

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYLZUJwBBDC/

One...STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP trying to pretend there are trade possibilities with Shady. Front Office and McD SQUASHED IT to not only fans and media but to McCoy personally. It would be career suicide fro McD and Beans to go behind a players back, especially one as talented and important as Shady, and betray their word. Its hard enough to get players to want to be here in the cold and 17 year playoff drought, they will never get anyone to stay or sign if they don't trust the Coach and FO.

Second...it was really sad to read the comments on his IG account...wow, its disgusting to see a bunch of internet pu**ies act all tough and disrespectful the way they are. I find it interesting how Americans like to stick their nose in the air and act all sophisticated, enlightened, and kings of the world...yet our history and our present is FULL of some of the worlds most horrific acts and people. And the internet empowers that hate even further. If I was a pro athlete I wouldnt even be on social media, wouldn't even bother giving the shi**iest people in the world the forum to cowardly say things they would never dare say to a living soul in person.