Looks Like DeShone Kizer is Going to Be the Browns Starter

Aaand started, then benched again. He was also out at a bar until 1am today

@marykaycabot

#Browns Kizer on being out Friday night late: "I was out. I was at the facility the next day. I'm not here to talk about my personal life"

#deshonefootball #moneysign

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaand started, then benched again. He was also out at a bar until 1am today

@marykaycabot

#Browns Kizer on being out Friday night late: "I was out. I was at the facility the next day. I'm not here to talk about my personal life"

#deshonefootball #moneysign

Was he benched for Kessler then?

@Browns

Hue Jackson names DeShone Kizer starting QB for Week 8

DM_HWoGV4AEOHS2.jpg

9:13 AM - 25 Oct 2017

I dont know what the hell Hue is doing besides trying to get himself fired in addition to ruin any slim chance Kizer still has at ever becoming a legitimate NFL QB. Either sit him or start him, stop playing yo yo. He reminded me of EJ coming out, and now he is getting the EJ treatment.

I dont know what the hell Hue is doing besides trying to get himself fired in addition to ruin any slim chance Kizer still has at ever becoming a legitimate NFL QB. Either sit him or start him, stop playing yo yo. He reminded me of EJ coming out, and now he is getting the EJ treatment.

When you only have 1 win in like 30 games you'll literally do anything to get another.

He's been put in an impossible situation and is trying to grasp at straws to figure out how to save his job.

Lets not act like we would do any different...he is a human being not some robot.

Edited by matter2003

This is way worse than anything EJ ever experienced. EJ got 4 games of declining play and a near locker room mutiny until he got yanked once.

This back and forth is just awful.

Watching the Browns vs Vikings this morning has shown me that Kizer has a worse receiving group than we do to work with. That in itself says a lot. There have been at least 5 drops I have counted on catchable passes today. Some of them for what would have been substantial gains. The Browns are DEFINITELY lacking talent on the offensive side of the ball.

Watching the Browns vs Vikings this morning has shown me that Kizer has a worse receiving group than we do to work with. That in itself says a lot. There have been at least 5 drops I have counted on catchable passes today. Some of them for what would have been substantial gains. The Browns are DEFINITELY lacking talent on the offensive side of the ball.

they are brutal.

@CBSSports

Yeah, but one of these years tho...

DM6LhODVQAACBzr.jpg

They also passed on Trubisky, who may also end up a special QB.

The 1st responsibility of any GM is to get a good to franchise QB. This is especially true if you have 2 straight years with top 2 picks and other 1st round picks and wait until the 2nd & 3rd rounds to draft QBs when top guys are staring you in the face. It looks like the decision makers in Cleveland went to the Buddy Nix school of management: when a quality QB is available, pass on him & hope for the best.