Jarvis Landry's Tweet on the hit against Odell on MNF

Beckham has officially joined the Ray Lewis club in my opinion:

Dominant player, but I still wouldn't want them on my team if they played for free. Way too much drama and showmanship for this fan.

+1. And add about 4 others. Brady included

There's no other way to do it. You need to get live game reps in. If they want to limit it to 2 games, fine, but you can't just cancel preseason on the off chance that you'll be injured. That's ridiculous.

As a side note, Landry is still my least favorite player in the league not on the Patriots.

This is becoming my issue with preseason. I'm growing tired of guys getting injured in meaningless games. Do first team guys really get enough preseason reps to make a difference? Season openers typically begin rough due to this. I'm just not convinced that preseason serves a greater purpose when first team guys are only playing a couple series. Preseason means much more to second and third team guys.

+1. And add about 4 others. Brady included

Those five Super Bowl titles must be terrible to cope with.

This is becoming my issue with preseason. I'm growing tired of guys getting injured in meaningless games. Do first team guys really get enough preseason reps to make a difference? Season openers typically begin rough due to this. I'm just not convinced that preseason serves a greater purpose when first team guys are only playing a couple series. Preseason means much more to second and third team guys.

Those five Super Bowl titles must be terrible to cope with.

its not that, it's his arrogance

Disagree as long as NFLPA restricts tackling, etc in training camp between games.

You learn to tackle right and handle being tackled when you are playing with players who are not trying to knock you out of game otherwise you get a bunch of players who cannot tackle or crumble on a hit and be on IR which does nothing for team.

It's only an ankle, Jarvis. It's not like he was going headhunting on a crackback or anything...POS

cheap21.0.gif

I'm not only angry about that unnecessary hit on Aaron, but also the team's reaction to it. Someone should've put the beatdown on Landry but they didn't.

Fixed it. ;)

No doubt... thanks...

I'm not only angry about that unnecessary hit on Aaron, but also the team's reaction to it. Someone should've put the beatdown on Landry but they didn't.

I had that same feeling but i honestly think nobody saw it. We had a bird's eye view of it watching from home with replay but i think on the field, everyone was watching the ball carrier, even the players on the sideline.

Really? Landry complaining about a hit when he almost ended the career of Aaron Williams on a cheap shot.

he's not really complaining about it. on the contrary, he's questioning the validity of pre-season, like many players. given the fact that every year there's a hand full of players that face injury (some season ending) for a game that ultimately means nothing towards their quest for the Lombardi