Juan Castillo

It is time for this organization to make a statement again and fire Juan Castillo, this has been an embarrassing 2 preseason games now for this offensive line and to think that this unit was a bright spot last year.Juan has to go and if you don't think it is him ask the Baltimore Ravens fans about how bad the Ravens Offensive line was last year. The same problems with the bills as the ravens had a line that looks lost, can't block anyone, terrible..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is time for this organization to make a statement again and fire Juan Castillo, this has been an embarrassing 2 preseason games now for this offensive line and to think that this unit was a bright spot last year.Juan has to go and if you don't think it is him ask the Baltimore Ravens fans about how bad the Ravens Offensive line was last year. The same problems with the bills as the ravens had a line that looks lost, can't block anyone, terrible..

That screen name is just great!!! :) I place it easily in my top 10 and I have been here since the 90's.

Welcome to TSW.

1. No Glenn

2. I see the same issues as last year with the same players. The right side of the line sucks, mostly RT.

I don't know if Castillo is a good coach, but I see a talent problem more than a coaching problem.

Taylor is toast without Glenn 100%. These timing passes are a disaster so far. That is more for a 2nd season to get that in sync.

Juan must think Ducasse fits his zone blocking

Dennison brought Yates to do his timing passes both systems don't fit here so far.

The good news the Bills will draft high this year.

Edited by ALF

Hopefully glenn gets and stays healthy and dawkins gets better quickly. With Glenn, incog, wood, miller, dawkins i would feel pretty comfortable. But besides groy being good and possibly mills being serviceable they all seem pretty bad

Juan must think Ducasse fits his zone blocking

Dennison brought Yates to do his timing passes both systems don't fit here so far.

The good news the Bills will draft high this year.

When you change coaches and systems every 2 years, this is the crap we deal with. It's difficult to remake a team in 1 offseason and start over again 2 year later. Now we are doing it with a rookie GM and HC. Not looking pretty so far.