How soon til Trump Resigns

Trump: Dem congresswoman 'totally fabricated' his remarks to widow of fallen soldier
President Donald Trump denied Wednesday the account of a Democratic congresswoman that he told the widow of a US serviceman killed in an ambush in Niger that "he knew what he signed up for, but I guess it still hurt."
Wilson described herself as "livid" when she heard the call on speakerphone, but when she tried to get the phone to talk to Trump herself, a master sergeant who was present prevented her from doing so.
Per military protocol, the calls from the commander in chief are solely presidential condolence conversations.
Wilson said she was ready to "curse him out" had she had the chance to get on the line.
"Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!" he tweeted. He did not immediately provide proof to back the claim. CNN has reached out to the White House.
"I have proof, too: this man is a sick man," Wilson said Wednesday morning on CNN's "New Day," responding to Trump's tweet. She added that Johnson's widow "broke down" after her call with Trump, saying the President "didn't even know his name."

I think maybe Trump should just have Pence make these calls from now on.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Left in this country have exposed themselves repeatedly since last November.

During the Bush years, consistent demonstrations against the military, throwing blood at recruiting centers, and worst of all celebrating (yes, celebrating) the rising death counts in Iraq and Afghanistan, so they could USE the dead to score their political points.

A democrat is elected to the White House.........................the silence is palpable.

We get the boorish Trump as our President and all of a sudden I am supposed to appreciate this false, manufactured outrage at his poorly worded talk.

No....................save your fake tears for "Gold Star" parents ..................no one belives you.

and more importantly, the value of our troops’ lives should never be contingent on who’s sitting in the White House. Ever.

I'm still waiting for the impeachment proceedings so that Hillary can be installed as President-for-Life.

And Neil Gorsuch replaced with Merrick Garland. And all the rulings the rulings that Gorsuch was involved with updated with how Garland would have voted

That's kind of my point as people will do whatever they can to take down Trump. Why not just have somebody else make the calls? Why it's even supposed to be part of their jobs I have no clue.

That's kind of my point as people will do whatever they can to take down Trump. Why not just have somebody else make the calls? Why it's even supposed to be part of their jobs I have no clue.

Then the narrative will be something like: "Trump refuses to offer condolences to families of dead military after sending their family member off to war.

Then the narrative will be something like: "Trump refuses to offer condolences to families of dead military after sending their family member off to war.

Sounds about right. One good thing about Trump being elected is that people have become more cognizant of the way the msm operates.

Kind of like 6 months ago?