No matter how good Zay Jones become I wont get attached

Cherrybone

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a related note about not becoming attached, whose jersey would you buy now hoping they wouldnt be gone in a year or two.

Zay and Tre are probably your best bets.

This is the dysfunctional nonsense brought on by years and years of mediocre play. It seems that many Bills fans have grown more attached to the names on the back of the jerseys as opposed to the single name on the front.

Go Bills

I think the opposite. There has been so much turnover Bills fans haven't been able to fall in love. Fred and Kyle are probably the most beloved and each was here for a while. In other NFL markets there are players with long tenures that the fans adore. The Bills fans are constantly dating and have a new crush every couple of years. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Zay and Tre are probably your best bets. I think the opposite. There has been so much turnover Bills fans haven't been able to fall in love. Fred and Kyle are probably the most beloved and each was here for a while. In other NFL makers there are players with long tenures that the fans adore. The Bills fans are constantly dating and have a new crush every couple of years.

I bought a Tyrod jersey was considering Sammys, also Mccoy and k williams. I'm sure I will only get 1 good year from it before they trade him. I think they should keep him around until we find better

Huh??????

Jason petrrs and Marshawn Lynch were not elite when traded from the Bills. I.e. They werent playing at an elite level prior to being traded.

Peters wasnt a first team all pro until 2011. When he was traded he was a second team all pro with 2 pro bowl nods. Thats not elite.

Lynch's best year here he had 1115 yards thats nowhere near elite. Look both of these players blossomed elsewhere later on but they surely werent elite prior to being traded. Just like Sammy wasnt elite prior to being traded.

Peters had been an All Pro in Buffalo.

Not a pro bowl player......ALL PRO.

That's elite.

So, you are as wrong as possible.

Congrats.

peters wasnt a first team all pro until 2011 yikes...https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PeteJa21.htm

peters wasnt a first team all pro until 2011 yikes...https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PeteJa21.htm

Peters was second team all pro for Buffalo in 2007 AND 2008........yes, second team all pro is elite. :beer:

But if not......tell me......was Tom Brady OR Peyton Manning OR Aaron Rodgers elite? :lol::doh::doh:

Again.......you were wrong....you didn't know Peters was an All Pro in Buffalo.....so just shutup and deal. :nana:

I believe he can be a good one. I hope for the Bills sake he do. The only problem is the moment he reach elite status some expert in the front office will sit around brainstorming how many picks they can turn him into. So Ill just continue to support my team and try to control my emotions and expectations. Ill just realize and recognize why we havent been to the playoffs in 17yrs and counting.

We will build a great team eventually and then we will bring in a head coach that will want to change a successful scheme to something that dont fit the current roster. Then the front office will start getting him some of his players. Then he will get fired and they will bring in a coach to bring the old scheme back and by then its to late because you now need more players that will fit this current coach scheme. Sound familiar?

Lets hope Zay Jones isnt constantly injured and flashing special ability and switching back and forth between the two

Peters was second team all pro for Buffalo in 2007 AND 2008........yes, second team all pro is elite. :beer:

But if not......tell me......was Tom Brady OR Peyton Manning OR Aaron Rodgers elite? :lol::doh::doh:

Again.......you were wrong....you didn't know Peters was an All Pro in Buffalo.....so just shutup and deal. :nana:

no clearly i knew he was second team thats not elite. I posted in my previous post he wasnt first team until 2011. You can scream it from atop the largest mountain and you would still be wrong.

Zach Brown is elite guys he was a second team all pro that made the pro bowl for the Bills just like Jason Peters. Lol

Edited by Bill_with_it

Everyone RELAX! This guy is obviously traumatized over the Watkins trade. Let em grieve :lol::lol:

Get Zay a lot of targets in pre-season and build him up.

Lets hope Zay Jones isnt constantly injured and flashing special ability and switching back and forth between the two

Lets hope we start getting him targets in PS cuz hes gonna need the XP points