Jordan Matthews chest injury (update: Sternum chip)

YoloinOhio

I've been a Tyrod supporter to this point but dear lord he looks bad so far with these receivers.

It's preseason with an all new WR corps and an OL in flux. He had a rough outing at PHI last week, but how about waiting until the offense is fully intact and they have specific game plans with a full complement of plays available.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's preseason with an all new WR corps and an OL in flux. He had a rough outing at PHI last week, but how about waiting until the offense is fully intact and they have specific game plans with a full complement of plays available.

While I agree with your argument having made similar in previous seasons, I'm going to go with experience here and say that how our offense looks now is how it will look in the regular season.

While I agree with your argument having made similar in previous seasons, I'm going to go with experience here and say that how our offense looks now is how it will look in the regular season.

You're welcome to do that, but we'll see soon enough.

@profootballdoc

Sternum fracture sounded ominous but never was. Only issue is how much practice to get aclimmated to new team/QB/plays.

Flak jacket too restrictive for WR.

There are some newer models but if anything would use a breast plate.

Medical staff could help the pain.

Edited by YoloinOhio

He is being interviewed right now. Very bright and talkative, seems excited to be here. He seems very knowledgeable about the game itself.

Was about to post this. It's totally understandable why Eagles players were upset to see him go.

It's like listening to a WR coach. You can tell he's already picked up a lot of the offense even without the reps. Working on the side with TT

I honestly doubt that. Not that it's going to be gangbusters, and I do expect an overhaul in 2018, but week 2 was about as a vanilla offense as you can get.

I fully expect to see rollouts and a healthier offensive line (and a lack of Vlad Ducasse)

I honestly doubt that. Not that it's going to be gangbusters, and I do expect an overhaul in 2018, but week 2 was about as a vanilla offense as you can get.

I fully expect to see rollouts and a healthier offensive line (and a lack of Vlad Ducasse)

I mean - i expect to run the ball a lot. The quick passing stuff will be a work in progress all year, so i'd like to see them use a bit of play action to help open things up some.

@salsports

WR Jordan Matthews is dressed in full gear with the rest of his teammates, doing positional drills right now.

Great news. They need him in the lineup badly.

I hope to see him getting the ball a lot this season. I think he could be a good fit for Dennison's offense.

How great would it be if he had a better season than Sammy? It'd be like a cherry on the top of that 2nd round pick! lol

(I don't see it happening if Sammy's healthy and gets the ball, but it would be sweet if it did!)